24: Are you ok?

Amity sat in her room with crossed arms.

She was really pissed off.

Suddenly, she heard knocking from her door.

"Amity?"

It was her dad.

"Fuck off, dad!!" She yelled back.

"Amity, I know you're angry that your mother broke the phone you earned with your own money but please come out and have dinner with us at the very least. I'll replace your phone with the latest version as an apology, alright?" Alador called back.

"I won't repeat myself, dad!! Fuck! Off!" Amity relented, even went as far as tossing the geometry book that they bought for her to supposedly learn from to get through college in the near future.

Thud

There was nothing left but the footsteps of someone walking away.

Amity sat grumbling incoherent things to herself before flinching when she heard a tap from her window.

Looking over, she caught sight of a pebble hitting it.

Walking over to open it, Willow and Luz were outside just by the tall fences waving at her.

They probably used some kind of magic to throw that far as suspected.

Amity gestured for them to wait as she snuck out of the window, not carrying or even changing out of her uniform clothes.

As soon as she was out of the Blight manor, she felt relieved and happy.

"Are you ok? We heard you yell from a call and suddenly the line cut." Willow said.

Amity sighed before saying, "nothing much, I just got my phone destroyed to the floor because I didn't want to be fucking grounded over nothing."

"Well, there was the running away." Luz hummed.

"I left a fucking letter saying I was gonna be on a road trip, dumbass." Amity growled.

Luz laughed.

"So what now?? Why'd you even call me, Will?" Amity hummed.

"Luz here says she has something interesting to show us so I couldn't pass up on that with you missing out on anything stupid she'll do." Willow said.

Amity smirked.

"Well, you sure know my taste on amusement very well." She laughed.

Then they all shot up.

"Amity Blight!!?"

They heard Alador scream at the top of his lungs.

"Shit, let's book it," Amity whispered in the dark with them.

...

Getting out of there, the three of them couldn't help but laugh at what they had just done back there.

"Ok, c'mon, let's get this show on the road, people," Luz said as she began leading the way through a forest.

Willow and Amity followed suit alongside her.

"So... Creepy woods would mean something creepy, huh?" Amity began as she kept close as to not get lost in the dark.

"Here,"

Amity gave a light smile when Willow offered her a flashlight to use.

"Thanks, I'm gonna start guessing you own more than a flashlight for real now." She hummed as she aimed it around before forward.

Luz paused.

"If I remember correctly, I left a landmark somewhere around here..." She began as she scanned the area they were in with her phone.

Willow and Amity stood in wait, even looked around a bit while they were at it.

"Aha! There it is." Luz smiled pointing at the broken skateboard stabbed unto the ground.

"Did you break your board on purpose??" Amity asked.

"I wish but it kind of broke on its own after accidentally tossing it." Luz shrugged.