23: Mom!! What the hell!? Give it back!!

Luz huffed.

Smoke flew off from the cigarette stick in her hand as she sat leaning over the railing of the small metal and half-rotting bridge.

"Smoking is bad for you." Willow chuckled while walking over and rested on the railings with her.

Luz snickered at her.

"What's the use, my family thinks my mental health is fucked up and thought I'd need some time to myself. I'm pretty sure I'm just scaring them on accident doing this..." She said.

Willow frowned.

"No shit..." She sighed.

"Y'now, you and your gay parents get along so well." Luz scoffed before adding, "Gets me a little envious of how well they raised you to be like this."

Willow laughed.

"What the fuck, dude..?? Your family's also gay for crying out loud!" She said.

Luz laughed.

"Well, I can't help it I guess." She shrugged before continuing with, "These three magic journals containing magic spells that we mobilized to be useful on paper by setting it on fire got us three together as friends, honestly, I thought magic was all just fictional on books I've read, I never thought I'd be able to witness it like this... In this hellhole of a place."

Willow nodded at her statement.

"Maybe if I didn't find one of the journals in the first place I'd probably have been... Just some usual loner who only hangs out with the small energetic smart kids from lower classes, like Gus, her in a different section because of his height which is bullshit. He was supposed to be assigned in the same section as our's." She said.

Luz nudged her on the shoulder and finished her smoke.

"That's a little depressing for shits so don't say that." She said before dropping the finished stick down the river.

Willow chuckled before saying, "You shouldn't trash around like that too often."

"Meh, nobody will know." Luz chuckled.

"Y'know, before we decide on what to do for tonight..." She began as she glances over the stolen gold-lined silver watch on her wrist, "Let's go somewhere for a bit, just us three, I found this cool shit that I wanna show you guys."

Willow got her attention all in a mix now.

"I'll call Amity." She smirked whilst grabbing her phone to call her.

"Put it on speaker so I can piss her off to run over here." Luz laughed.

...

"What!? You can't just decide to lock me in my room!!!" Amity yelled as Odalia continued to pull her towards her chamber.

"That is enough, young lady, you are grounded for running away like that!" She nagged.

Amity growled as she could feel the vibration on her phone, turning her phone to see who called, Odalia quickly snatched it.

"Mom!! What the hell!? Give it back!!" She yelled.

Odalia scowled at her and threw it to the floor, causing it to somehow break completely.

"No!!!" Amity yelled in anguish.

"Fucking shit!!" She hissed before throwing a punch at a nearby wall.

Bam

Crackle

Amity's breathing was fast and filled with rage.

Pulling her hand away from the wall, there was now a visible mark that someone had hit it hard to break.

No blood was present in Amity's knuckles but the shock and fear in Odalia's face was present as daylight.

The wall just cracked.

"Fucking bullshit." Amity growled before storming to her room and slamming the door hard to make it ring out in the corridor.

...

"Mom!! What the hell!? Give it back!!" They both heard her shout before it suddenly lost signal.

They were a little shocked.

"We need to get to her." Luz said.

Willow couldn't agree even more than ever.