28: Huh?? 'Warning: Acid Rain Will Occur In [6:39 PM]'

They all stood up and looked around.

"Where are we..?" Luz wondered before jumping a bit when the gauntlet she had suddenly began beeping at her.

The small panel was a small screen.

That was cool to note for her.

"Huh..? What's... 'Universe-001.OrG'?" She hummed.

Willow glanced down at hers.

"Uhh, did it also go through yours??" Luz asked.

Amity and Willow nodded.

"Wait, what if this is really just like Rick and Morty???" Amity awed.

"Fuck, that would be some good adventure if you take the part where... Everything would want to kill you in the process and your self in a different universe also wants to kill you." Willow chimed.

Amity snickered before saying, "Honestly, I wanna see a bunch of weird stuff try and kill Luz first."

"Same." Willow chided.

"Oh, fuck you both! You cold fuckers!" Luz hissed.

It only made Willow and Amity laugh at her.

"We're just messing with you, dumbass," Amity said before perking up when their gauntlets suddenly began beeping again.

"Huh?? 'Warning: Acid Rain Will Occur In [6:39 PM]'..." Willow read it out loud.

"Well, that doesn't sound like a good thing, let's go find somewhere to spend the night, like..." Luz hummed before seeing smoke from the distance.

"Over there!" She exclaimed before running off.

"Hold the fuck up, Luz!!" Amity yelled trying to catch up to her.

"Hey, I'm not a babysitter so don't leave me!!" Willow yelled while trying to hurry up as well.

Luz laughed.

"Last one's a rotten egg!" She yelled.

"What are you five!?" Amity laughed.

Willow laughed and picked up the pace more.

...

Luz tripped over a rock but won first place in their game.

Amity laughed at her when she kissed the dirt hard.

Willow laughed as well but helped by offering a hand.

Luz groaned and took the offered hand.

"Ugh... I feel like shit." She said while feeling around her nose.

It wasn't broken but it sort of ached.

"Hoot, hoot."

They all perked up by that sudden noise.

Looking around, they shot up when a sudden brown tube came from the ground and stared at them.

"What the fuck is that!??" Willow yelled while pointing at it.

"Hoot! Hi!! The name's Hooty!! What're yours???"

The thing came over close to them.

"Holy shit! It's a talking bird!! Omg! Look, at it!!!" Luz squealed.

Hooty just tilted its head looking at them.

"Oh, it has an owl's face," Amity said before pulling the two of them aside for a moment.

"I don't think we should tell it our actual names, we're in some kind of universe here which means... Alternative universe of our selves could like be here too." She whispered in their small circle of talk.

"Well, it's not future and time-traveling so it should be fine talking to them, right? Maybe they might even be able to help our situation." Willow said.

Luz hummed before saying, "But Amity has some points though, alternative versions of ourselves, we wouldn't be able to tell if they're evil or not."

Willow sighed.

"I think so too but we've got to try." She said.

"If they turn out to be evil versions of ourselves, I was never here," Amity said.

Willow and Luz chuckled and agreed to a plan.