36: Hey, Amity, give me a small boost

Laughing, they talked for a while more than they expected before the bell screamed.

"Seriously though, what the hell was that??" Amelia asked while checking her ears.

"Oh, that's the bell." Luz said.

"Your school bell here screams!?" Salix asked.

Luz nodded.

"We better get going though, we can't be late for our next class." Willow said as she patted Luz's shoulder.

Luz nodded.

"See yah sometimes!" Lucia called out before hopping off of the desk she sat in.

"Let's see what this school has in store for us." Salix snickered.

"Omg, I thought you'd never ask." Amelia exasperated a sigh as she followed beside her.

"Let's find the bell here first." Lucia asked.

"Why??" Amelia wondered.

"So we can get Willow here to modify it to scream whenever we want." Lucia whispered.

"Oh, yeah, which is forever." Salix added.

Amelia smirked.

"This is why you two are the best." She laughed as they walked down the hallway.

They flinched when they heard footsteps and talking though.

They quickly placed an invisibility spell on them and stepped aside.

"Shut up! I'm gonna be late, you two!"

"Ok, ok, Mittens."

"See you after school, Mittens!"

"Yeah, yeah."

The three watched as a young witch parted ways from two older witches.

"Wow... I can't even..." Salix snickered under a hand.

"Oh, shut the fuck up, I wasn't like that..!" Amelia hissed.

"I didn't know you were like... A 'Tsundere', Amity." Lucia chuckled.

"I was not!" Amelia hissed louder.

Salix and Lucia just laughed, finding it really funny as they took the invisibility spells they used and off of them.

"Ugh, let's just go find the damn bell!" Amelia growled.

"Sure, sure." Lucia laughed as she hurried beside her.

"How should I program it though?" Salix wondered while putting a hand on Amelia's shoulder.

"Program it like... When you press a button it starts screaming." Lucia suggested.

"Not bad, let's do just that when we find it." Salix grinned.

"Found it." Amelia pointed up.

Salix snickered and nudged her by the arm before asking, "I'm not volunteering to get it."

"Hey, Amity, give me a small boost." Lucia said as she took a few steps away, ready to run and jump.

Amelia smirked and readied both hands in front of her for Lucia to hop up on.

Without much problem did they grab it off of the wall.

It had an eye and some sharp teeth.

"Alright, let me just connect this over to the gauntlet and to my phone..." Salix hummed as she began quietly tinkering with it.

After a short while, it was done.

Lucia quickly jumped and put it back in place before they rushed outside the school.

"Ready?" Salix asked as they were really eager to see the school question what happens later on.

As soon as Salix pressed a specific thing on her phone, the bell began screaming.

They all fell into a fit of laughter as they sat down on a bench close by to sit back and watch.