40: C'mon, let's just go and get this over with

"I dunno..." Salix sighed as she stood in front of the school.

"C'mon, let's just go and get this over with." Amelia sighed as she took the first step before them.

...

"Ahh, it's good that you three did show up." Bump smiled as he drew a spell to offer three seats for them.

"Ok, what does that even mean though." Salix scoffed as she took a seat with the others.

"Nothing, nothing," Bump waved it off before continuing with, "also I'll just assign you three to the illusion track as to keep your stay more comforting than hard."

Amelia rolled her eyes before saying, "just give us a card of the classes we're forced to take here, please."

Bump nodded and drew a spell to give it to them.

They all were given one each.

"Ok... These look easy enough." Lucia hummed.

"You'll also need to participate, you three," Bump added.

They groaned out loud in the annoyance of participation.

...

"Lucia!"

"Heeeeeeyyy~"

Luz smiled and threw a hug at Lucia who smiled hugging back.

"Wow, the principal didn't even care that we're older than everyone in a class," Amelia said as she raised a brow to check their cards.

Salix let the professor check her card before letting them all into the front.

They were introduced and explained why they were attending such a school for one day only.

"Are you three ready to experience your first class?" The professor asked.

The three just stared quizzically at one another.

"Is this teacher for real??" Lucia asked.

"Ehh, just roll with it." Salix huffed.

They all sat at the very back without much question of wanting to go sit in front of in the middle.

...

"Alright, for this class, we're going to learn potion-making 101."

Salix stifled a laugh.

"Potion-making 101, huh..." She whispered over.

Amelia couldn't help but chuckle.

Knowing their current situation and use of each of their magic journals to one another, that was nothing more than a funny inside joke to them.

"I didn't know this is how boring everything was." Salix sighed as she laid back on her seat and stretched her arms back.

"Ahh, looks like we have an attention hogger."

The three perked up when the professor suddenly pointed at Salix who was in the middle of popping a few stiff bones into place.

"Me??" Salix pointed at herself.

"Yes, you young lady, why don't you come up front to show everyone your capabilities." The professor said under a cocky smirk.

Salix's eyes were wide in shock.

"Excuse me? My capabilities??" She scoffed.

The professor nodded.

"Capabilities of what exactly?" Salix asked.

"In simple and adequate potion making." The professor taunted.

Everyone hands their eyes on them.

Luz frowned just like Willow and Gus.

They didn't like where this was suddenly going. Sure they knew that the potion professor was a bit cocky when it comes to students who try to get even the slightest of their attention but this was really something.