2: Stick to the plan, dipshit

Luz agreed to Willow's plan, half of it at least.

"What?? Why not? It's a foolproof plan isn't it?" Willow asked.

"Foolproof my ass, the principal will catch us if we do it that way for our escape!" Amity scoffed under a mocking grin.

"Oh! Why don't you do it, Mam?? Oh, what glorious plans do you have for us to use as our escape route?" Willow exaggerated her words over Amity's mockery.

Amity rolled her eyes before saying, "hey, Luz, you know Jerbo and Viney, right?? The upperclassmen if I recall??"

Luz nodded.

"Yeah, what about those two?" She asked.

"I'm pretty sure you've gone with them in a lot of escapades before, give us some knowledge here wise one." Amity laughed.

Luz gasped without audio as she reached a hand over her sweater and exaggerated a pose of a damsel in distress.

"What is this I'm hearing~??" She cooed.

"Is this praising coming from the arsonist who could burn the entire school down if it weren't for me and Willow??" She continued.

Amity laughed.

"Of course, my lady, how could I ever forget to praise your stupidity~?" She played along.

Willow wheezed a chuckle as she kept her phone up.

She recorded everything from the beginning Luz dramatically posed without warning.

"How's the movie quality and plot, dipshit??" Amity scoffed.

"Oh, it's lovely, knight in shining armor that Luz already slept with." Willow taunted her.

"Oh, fuck you, we just both woke up on the wrong sides of the bed y'now, and besides, you came at such a time while I was putting my jacket on." Luz scowled before quickly putting on her grin of mischief.

"Well, there's the nearest exit on a storage closet that breaks out if you kick it hard to open the latches." She hummed.

"Ohh~ A secret crawl space leading outside? How fascinating to note that, metal bad killer." Willow hummed with hands inside her side pockets.

"Oh, eat shit you condescending four-eyed nerd." Luz huffed.

Willow chuckled before saying, "Yeah, yeah, let's use that when we release that demon to go after Boscha."

Amity grinned as she glanced over the sleeping demon on the corner of the classroom.

"I better be able to see her get mauled or else I'm gonna wrangle us all to the principal." She said before turning around to leave.

Luz was quick to grab her in the back and by the belt of her pants.

"Asshole, let go unless you want me to drag you down the hallway with me." Amity huffed.

"Fuck you," Luz scoffed before adding, "also, bring your expensive ass camera so we can film her in good quality."

Amity grinned.

"Roger that, captain, now get your pink bandaid-covered hand off of me." She said as she yanked Luz's hand off of her belt.

Willow laughed before yelling out, "if you wrangle us out, we'll wrangle you right after, barbie!"

Luz laughed as they both watched Amity give them the finger while walking out.

"Fuck... The escape plan she just made better work because I'm not getting my parents involved." Willow huffed.

"Stick to the plan, dipshit." Luz scoffed.