8: And without me!??

"Aaaaaaahhh---Aurrghk!!"

Amity woke up to being flipped off of the couch.

Luz and Willow were laughing their asses off.

"What the hell..!?" Amity hissed trying to lay on her back.

Light blinded her for a split second a
She tried to make sense around her.

"Uuuurhhgg---headache." Grumbling, she tried to look around before spotting Luz and Willow stared at her.

Their faces were a bit dazed and red.

"Are you two drunk??" Amity asked.

Willow and Luz looked at each other before saying, "yeah..."

"And without me!??" Amity shot up to her feet.

"Sucks to be you then!" Willow laughed as she grabbed a can from the side.

Amity yanked it and drank it all in one go.

With a gasp, she wiped her chin before flipping the finger at Willow.

"Fuck you." She yelled.

"Yeah!! Go, Amity!!!" Luz yelled as she tossed a can over to her.

Amity caught it with a few fumbling before drinking it straight down.

"Yeah!!!" She yelled after crushing the empty can and tossing it aside.

Willow didn't even care that Amity took the can she grabbed, laughing, they drank the whole night.

These dummies just really know how to get wasted when bored in the same room.

...

"Shit... What time is it..?" Willow groaned trying to sit up from where she probably laid sleeping the rest of the night.

Amity groggily tried to stare at nothing as Luz was nowhere in sight for them.

"Have you seen the Latina woman??" She asked.

Willow yawned before saying, "no, I don't know where Luz is."

Amity sighed.

"What ungodly hour is this??" She asked while trying to rummage through her side pockets for her phone. Luckily, it wasn't broken.

"Oh, just two hours before school, well shit." She sighed out loud.

"Where the hell is Luz?? My whole living room is a dumpsite." Willow scoffs as she tries to grab every empty can in her way around the small room.

Amity huffed, glancing around, she ignored Willow picking trash before they both shot up when they heard the sound of a door shutting close.

Out came Luz half-dressed from the same uniform she was wearing last night to get wasted.

Willow and Amity stared at her... Look at someone who slept without drinking.

"Oh, morning, guys, and I hope you don't mind me using your bathroom for a quick shower, Will." Luz said as she walked over to the fridge.

She grabbed herself some breakfast and while she was at it, she even grabbed some for the other two.

"Hey, Luz,"

Luz hummed when Amity called her.

"How many did you have last night?" She asked.

"I dunno, probably more than fifteen cans that's for sure, Will's lower fridge is loaded with cans of beers like a maniac selling it for a few bucks for one can." Luz shrugged.

"You're lying." Amity chuckled.

That can't be true.

Luz looked perfectly fine.

"Nahh, why would I lie?? I threw up an hour ago on the toilet and got myself some pills to numb the pain for a while." Luz scoffed before taking a bite on her prepared sandwich.

"Here, have breakfast, we still have some stuff to do to make Boscha scream like a kid who gets a spider on their hand for the first time." She added.

"You're fucking insane." Willow laughed as she walked over to grab one.