11: Did one of you commit actual murder?

Luz yawned and sat up from her bed.

Both her moms were busy with work again, leaving her all alone in the apartment again.

She sighed and laid back down. It wasn't like she had to do something anyway.

Not a single thing at all.

That was until she heard something hit the glass a few times. Pebbles??

Standing up, she walked over to the window to open it, only to take a step back when a pebble hit her right in the head.

"Ohh, headshot!" Amity amused herself as Willow chuckled and waved at Luz.

"Ey, Luz! Get your ass down here!!" She yelled.

Luz growled at Amity before hurrying to change in some shirt to go down and meet them.

"What's up?? Did one of you commit actual murder?" She asked when she got down to them from the second floor.

Willow laughed.

"Oh, I'd wish but we came over here to hang out. And y'now what, we should even go on a road trip to the beach or something." She said.

"Pass the beach, I'm not a big fan of them." Amity huffed.

Luz snickered before saying, "Yeah, because you're not a fan of anyone seeing my fabulous biceps~"

Amity laughed at her.

"Dumbass." She scoffed before saying, "as much as I'd love to see you flex around in some beach like an idiot, I can't because I get easily sunburnt for shits."

Luz laughed.

"Oh, right, I almost forgot you hated sunburns especially when we were still on that swimming camp." Willow said.

Amity rolled her eyes before saying, "you should know by now that my parents just wanted me to 'learn' how to swim so they can impress their other friends with me since the twins knew how to swim since they were three."

Willow snickered before saying, "yep, must've been really hard having to move with sunburns actually, but you never show it to me at all."

"Well, if I had you probably had taken advantage and caused me great pain," Amity cooed.

Willow grinned and tucked her hands behind her back.

Amity grew a nerve at her.

"Oh, you fucking dipshit." She hissed.

"And I didn't even say anything~" Willow snickered before dodging a kick towards her shin.

Laughing, she hid behind Luz, using her as a human shield.

"Oh, shit! Luz, she wants me to be on a wheelchair this time!" Willow laughed as she ran around dodging.

Luz laughed before saying, "sure, sure, but what road trip are you all asking for though."

Amity and Willow paused in their 'kick the shin' game.

"Don't know much about you two." Amity shrugged.

"Let's use my car, we'd have to drop the car plate somewhere along the way so that my parents don't get an easy way to track us down though." Willow suggested.

"Yep, we'd need a car for sure so that's useful. But... I can't just leave without a message to my parents though." Luz hummed.

"We'll leave them one letter to read in our beds, let's sneak out in the dead of night and get a checkpoint on where to meet," Amity said.

"Where though?" Willow asked.

"Let's meet up at the big tree in the back of the school, there are no cameras there and we should use the expressway tunnels too so we can disappear from camera view and go hiking." Luz said.

"Which mountain?" Willow asked.

"You're the driver, pick the tallest." Amity snickered.