26: Same here, damn... We've all got good tastes

Walking inside, they were met with pitch darkness with their lights the only thing lighting the place a bit.

"Over here." Luz said as she kicked a dirty worn old carpet aside, causing a few roaches to run off.

None of them jolted in surprise or disgust as Luz knelt on one knee and pointed at the dirty old lock that seemed to have been able to withstand rust.

"Can you burn this??" She asked.

"I might burn the floor though." Amity said.

Luz understood that.

"But how are we going to open it then?" She asked.

Willow examined the old hatch before crouching down and checking the screws.

She smiled when it decided to be nice enough to twist off.

"Hang on." She hummed while hurrying with it.

"Now what?" Amity wondered as she watched Willow place a levitation spell on the hatchet.

It levitated a bit in the air before getting stuck.

Willow reached and shoved it open completely.

"Alright, after you." She chuckled.

Luz smiled, excitement beginning to rise in her again as she whistled in awe and pointed her light down.

The floor was stone grey and the ladder was metal and rust-free for sure.

"You two better follow down right after me unless your cowards." She scoffed with a mocking grin as she began to descend the ladders down to the basement.

"This fucker thinks I'm a coward." Amity pondered under her breath before descending next.

Willow only chuckled before following right after them both.

...

Luz smiled looking around, the walls were smooth cement, old somehow clean to look at with the light.

"Hurry the fuck up." She whispered over.

Amity and Willow hurried over.

Their shoes gave heavy thuds unto the cement floor as they continued forward.

"This is like one of those cliche horror movie tropes where they find evil ghost aliens." Luz awed.

Amity snickered at her with Willow practically stifling her laugh.

"Dumbass here watches some fucked up shit without both her moms knowing." Amity taunted.

Luz snickered laughing as she continued further.

"Stop being such a down player, Amity." She scoffed before pausing in front of a metal door.

They smiled staring at it.

"Ohh... Evil ghost aliens shit is about to go down~" Willow cooed over.

Luz laughed before reaching over to check the door.

Somehow, it was unlocked.

"No fucking way..." She said under her breath before slowly opening it for them.

It creaked all the way through.

And when they did, lights began to turn on and everything in front of them began to give a view.

They were in awe staring at a large structure.

"Please tell me that's like... A portal machine thing like those things in that show called Rick and Morty." Willow said.

"Oh, shit, I love that show." Amity chimed.

"Same here, damn... We've all got good tastes." Luz added before walking forward.

That's when they realized that the floor was now metal.

Thunk

Thunk

Thunk

Their shoes were a bit louder this time more than in the cement.

"Oh, my god... Look." Willow pointed at a board.

It showed research of magic and science together.