14: Get ready to scream your heart out

"Hey,"

Willow raised a brow when Luz suddenly patted her shoulder.

"What??" She yawned a bit.

She was tired but she was still able to drive like the usual office worker on a Monday.

Luz smirked as she pointed at a truck.

Willow squinted her eyes and tried to eye where she was pointing.

"Holy shit... Is that the same truck that has both fronts like in those videos??" She wondered with a smile.

Luz chuckled before whispering, "look at this tired shit."

Willow wheezed a laugh eyeing Amity sleeping.

Carefully, she changed lanes and raise all the side windows.

"Get ready to scream your heart out." She said as she got a bit close to the back of the truck.

Luz snickered as she felt excitement rise in her.

Willow gave a three seconds count down.

Three.

Two.

One.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH---"

Amity sprung up from her sleep and immediately began screaming with them when her fuzzy eyes saw the truck in front of them.

Willow and Luz fell into a hysteria of laughter.

Amity was taking a breather, a loud and heavy one as she tried to calm down on her seat.

Luz and Willow had too much fun with that.

As soon as Amity calmed down, she was quick to start cussing for getting jackassed by them.

"Easy, Amity." Willow chuckled.

"I'm never sleeping in the same fucking room with this piece of shit ever again." Amity glared at the rearview mirror and towards Luz specifically.

Luz wheezed clapping her hands out loud from the entertainment.

"Aww, c'mon, Amity, it wasn't that bad. You gave me a black eye once y'now, this isn't that bad." She said.

Amity huffed.

"True, but that shit was messed up, I thought we were really gonna hit a fucking truck." She hissed.

"Well, good news, we weren't." Luz chuckled.

Amity sighed before asking, "how long until we're even there, Will?"

"Tomorrow at five in the morning." Willow said.

"Tomorrow at what!?" Amity was a little surprised.

"Oh, shit, this better be worth it. You're just gonna use up exactly a day now." Luz whistled in awe.

Willow chuckled before saying, "it'll be worth it, you two, trust me. It has a good view, my parents brought me there when I was eight."

Amity smiled patting her on the shoulder.

"Good for you." She said.

"Please tell me that wasn't sarcasm." Willow snickered.

"I wish," Amity shrugged before continuing with, "and besides, your family's better than my shithole family, the twins are an exception."

Willow laughed out loud.

"We're running away right now and then you talk about your parents being shit as always." She said.

Amity smirked and raised a fist mid-air.

"Fuck them!!" She yelled.

Luz laughed.

"Yeah!! You don't give a shit even if they're rich! They're assholes!!" She proceeded to encourage.

And it definitely worked on Amity like a toll.

Willow cheered them on even though she didn't care or know much since she's never dared visit the manor with her other than Luz and her smug attitude.