29: Ugh, worth it

Hooty tilted its head a bit when the three came back around for him.

"Hey, Uhm... Hooty." Luz began.

"Yeeeeessss~ hoot?" Hooty cooed over, twisting its tube body around and towards them.

They found it interestingly weird, creepy, and even cringy.

"You can call me... Lucia!" Luz lied about her name.

Willow pretended to gag as she placed a hand on her mouth with Amity stifling just giggling at this.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Lucia! Hoot! Hoot!"

Lucia nudged them both for that with a popped nerve, a little annoyed she was, she also wanted to see what they'd come up with on the spot.

Amity cleared her throat before saying, "you can call me... Uhh..."

"Amelia," Luz whispered over to her.

"Amelia??" Amity chided.

"That's a lovely name, Amelia!"

Luz wheezed under a hand as Amelia tried to kick her in the stomach.

"How about you~???" Hooty came twisting around and over to Willow.

Willow pursed her lips shut in thought before Amelia blurted out, "She's Salix!"

Luz wheezed even harder and patted her knees.

"Hiya to you, Salix!! Hooty, hoot, hoot!"

"You fucking bitch..." Salix muttered as Amelia said nothing and flipped her off.

"Wow!! It's so nice to have new friends!!!" Hooty yelled as he slithered around the air like a giant snake worm thing.

Lucia smiled agreeing to it before saying, "But, wait, Hooty!!"

"Hoot!?" Hooty stopped mid-way snaking around them when it got out the hole it dug through towards them.

"To be my actual friend, you have to do something for me." Lucia said.

Hoot???" Hooty was confused.

"Do what? Hoot." He said.

Lucia smirked before exclaiming, "You've gotta give me a ride on you! And show me just how high you can take me to the sky!!!"

Hooty felt extremely excited.

"Dumbass." Salix and Amelia had the same heart for a moment there as they watched Lucia climb on top of Hooty and cheered on as they soared up to the sky just as much as they're able to.

"Yeah!!!" Lucia screamed with her hands in the air.

"Onwards!! Rollercoaster!!" She yelled as Hooty did as he was told.

"Whoooooooo--"

Salix took out her phone and began filming.

"Get a good angle so we can make fun of her if she does fall on her ass doing this." Amelia scoffed as she helped Salix give a better camera view.

Salix couldn't agree more as they both watched and filmed their dumb friend riding a bird tube around like a free-form rollercoaster for the suicidal aristocrats.

Although they were watching and filming, they couldn't help but smile at how much fun Lucia was having over something this small but dangerous.

"Should we stop her soon?" Amelia wondered.

"Nah... Let's let her have some fun." Salix huffed as she continued to film.

Soon enough, Hooty lowered themselves down and that's when Lucia did fall on her ass.

Amelia and Salix were bought laughing their asses off of it.

"Ugh, worth it." Lucia groaned as she got up and rubbed her behind over it.

"Had a lot of fun, ehh?" Amelia snickered.

Lucia grinned wide.

"Hell yeah!!" She exclaimed before chiding over with, "oh, and I also saw a few small figures running towards here too."

"You saw what?"