20: For running away!

Luz smiled after eating the meat she barbecued by herself.

"Having too much fun now, huh?" Amity snickered before taking a bite out of her barbecue.

"So what? We've got to." Luz scoffed as she grabbed a few cans from the cooler beside her and gave one each for the three of them.

"For running away!" Luz cheered when she opened her can.

Willow and Amity laughed.

"For running away!!!" They cheered before giving a big toast.

Clink

Laughing they drank and ate and talked about almost anything and everything before hitting the bed after taking the fire out and putting all the coolers inside.

Hic

Luz was drunk as hell just like Amity.

Willow was still a tad sober which was good to note.

"Alright you two, take the bigger bed." She said, still her footing was just as terrible as Luz and Amity's.

Luz and Amity fell onto the bed clinging unto each other.

Willow snickered at them and took her phone out.

"Fucking... Gay losers..." She wheezed under her breath as she took more than a few pictures of the same thing.

Soon enough, she walked back over to the front door and shut it close, locking it for safety measures before heading to the other room with a one-person bed.

...

Birds chirped in the distance as Luz slowly got up groaning over a headache, what a hangover she was getting.

Trying to sit up, she paused when she felt slightly weight on top of her.

Looking down, there was an arm on her lying limp on her chest, slowly looking over to see who's arm it was, she screamed at the top of her lungs humanely possibly can.

Amity screamed as well and tripped backward, falling off of the bed just like Luz on the other side.

"What's up!??"

Willow came rushing in to check over the screaming.

Amity held her head, her feet dangling on the bed as she tried to ease the hit her head took from falling.

Luz on the other hand hissed trying to get up, stumbling a bit as she tried to process what just happened.

"Ok... What the fuck is up with the screaming, you two??" Willow scoffed, slight pain beginning to finally get to her head by then.

"Bitch, who wouldn't scream waking up with someone fucking cuddling you in their sleep!?" Luz yelled as she walked past her.

"Well, who in the right mind would just scream their ass out when they see it and not just shove them away!?" Amity added as she tried to stand up before retching.

Willow rushed over and helped Amity out the window.

She threw up her breakfast, lunch, and dinner altogether.

Willow patted her back.

"Need water?" She asked.

Amity coughed, breathing heavily before saying, "yes, please, your highness."

Willow rolled her eyes, ignoring what she was called, and made her way over outside to grab a bottle of water from one of the coolers.

"Aaaaauuuurrrghh--"

She winced hearing Luz throw up outside.

Sighing, she drank a bit before handing the rest to Amity and then deciding to hand Luz one as well.