34: Bitch, you're on

The back of his robe was on fire.

He sniffed the air before asking the seller in front of him, "Do you smell something burning?"

"Uhh, well, your clothes 'are' on fire."

"What!?? Oh no!!"

They were trying their best not to burst out laughing as they watched the demon scream and try to draw some kind of spell to extinguish the fire from becoming big and spreading.

In all honesty, it was somehow not working and he had to jump down onto a bucket of water to stop the fire.

Now that set them off to laugh out loud and he heard them.

"Busting it!" Lucia whispered as she yanked both Salix and Amelia with her to escape.

They were laughing and giggling their asses off as they ran escaping the scene.

They swore they heard him yell a name.

"Edalyn?!!"

As per usual, they'd set their principal's clothes on fire every time they see him distracted as such with a smirk. Just the usual you see here...

...

Soon enough they were now on a long stretch of grass.

Laughing and talked before perking up when they heard a scream inside the large building beside them.

"What the hell was that??" Lucia wondered as she sat up and crossed her legs looking through a window to window of the building.

Amelia shrugged.

"Who knows... Must've been their version of a school bell, it always sounded like loud screaming in our school y'know." She joked, even though she was right.

Salix laughed.

"Well, probably, I mean... Every student that's by the window has pointy ears just like Eda and this world's version of principal Bump." She said before continuing with, "and this looks like a school too because... There's those."

Lucia and Amelia glanced over where Salix pointed and saw a big banner with the letters in bold, 'Home of the Banshees'.

"Home of the Banshees, huh... They have their kind of Grudgby here which means..." Lucia hummed before snapping her fingers.

"Boscha's probably here in a team!" She chimed.

"Omg, Luz..." Amelia covered her mouth in shock.

"No way, Luz." Salix awed.

"Yeah, way." Lucia nodded her head.

"Let's get her face mauled by that thing here too!" She whispered in excitement.

Salix and Amelia couldn't help themselves but wheeze out laughing and nudging her.

"Seriously, the first thing we do is get her mauled??" Amelia laughed.

"As much as I'd love to see that, I don't think we should cause that much trouble to someone who probably doesn't know us," Salix added.

"What?? Chickens??" Lucia mocked as she imitated chicken flapping and chicken noises.

"Bitch, you're on." Salix was immediately on board.

"What about you, Amity?? Still a chicken??" Lucia continued.

Amelia quickly threw a hand at her with Lucia dodging it.

"I'm no coward, let's do this shit but if we get caught, I was never here." She said.

"Yeah!!! Whoooooooo--let's go!!" Lucia cheered as she jumped up to her feet and rushed for the front entrance of the building.