13: What did you even order??

"Y'now what would be good right now?" Luz wondered as she laid on the backseat.

Well, she had the whole back to herself which means she can lay her ass down.

"What?" Willow wondered.

"Taco Bell." Luz grinned.

Amity and Willow laughed.

"Would you look at that, Will?" Amity said when she spotted a taco bell coming close to view.

Willow laughed harder.

"I've got the money." Amity cooed.

"Money for what?" Luz chuckled, she couldn't see much out the window since she was laying.

"Taco Bell." Willow said before speeding towards a few lines of thick trees.

Immediately did Luz stumble around the back, dropping dead unto the car floor when Willow stomped on the breaks.

Willow and Amity were brought into a fit of laughter.

"You motherfuckers." Luz wheezed trying to get up.

"You're a fucking idiot!!" Amity laughed as she dodged hands being thrown at her by Luz.

"You two get out, I want some taco bell as well." Willow said as she unlocked the car.

"Us both??" Amity wondered as she grabbed her wallet.

"Guess so." Luz shrugged before continuing with, "you better stay fucking put, Will, because if you suddenly disappear I will ditch this road trip."

Willow laughed.

"Like hell, I'd ditch you both, we've been driving for exactly three hours by now there's no takebacks anymore." She said as she got a bit comfortable in her seat to wait.

"Get me something cold to drink while you two are at it." She waved her hand a bit.

"Yes, mom." Luz taunted as she shut the door behind her and followed beside Amity.

...

"What the--fuck you." Luz laughed.

"I'm serious! Like, wouldn't the two be in a relationship by then in the damn show??" Amity asked as she stood in line with her.

Luz snickered before saying, "dumbass..."

Amity chuckled under a hand as they were finally the ones ready to be taken order.

"Look who's talking, the one who thought that the shit show would slowly decide to hire a better write--ahkk!!"

Luz smiled cheerfully after trampling on Amity's foot.

She gave her order for takeout to the guy on the other side who looked frightened by the interaction he saw.

"Seriously though, I thought they'd hire better writers." Luz shrugged as they both stood in wait for their takeouts.

"Ehh, can't blame you on that. The show was getting really good after all." Amity huffed before continuing with, "what did you even order??"

"Oh, shut up, I know what you and Willow like when we went to taco bell once together." Luz scoffed.

Amity sneered a taunting grin at her.

"You're eyes are so fucking sensitive to everything we like. What drink I usually would prefer ordering here?" She snickered.

"Soda." Luz grinned.

"Oh, yeah, what kind?" Amity continued.

"The cold type that fizzles and tastes like mouthwash cuz' you really need one right now--agh!"

Luz hissed holding her shin.

At least Amity didn't have any intention of making it bruise or break but just enough to make her get down in a bit of pain.