17: Wear your goddamn seatbelt, dumbass!!

After that shenanigan they pulled, the three continued with their road trip to some tall mountain is not even going to care giving a name since it's pointless in this story, for a fanfiction like this that has small hints of gayness here and there, it's pretty relaxing to work on.

"Are we there yet?" Luz asked.

"No," Willow answered.

"Are we there yet?"

"No,"

"Are we there yet?"

"No,"

"Are we there yet?"

"No,"

"Are we there yet?"

"No,"

"Are we there yet?"

"No,"

"Are we there yet?"

"No,"

"Are we there yet?"

"No,"

"Are we there yet?"

"No,"

This went on for more than five minutes before Amity snapped at them.

"Shut the fuck up... Jesus..!" She sighed.

"Well someone's cranky." Willow snickered.

"Seriously!! How can you manage to reply back to her like that for more than five minutes now?" Amity asked.

"Well, first of all, Gus is like that to me whenever we'd hang out when you unfriended me in real life so I got used to it, and second of all, she knows what she's doing that's why I'm doing what I'm doing." Willow said.

"Well, she has a point about the second one." Luz agreed to her statement.

Amity laughed at her remark.

"I don't get you two all." She rolled her eyes.

"Ohh, same..." Willow sighed.

"I don't get why you two won't even be open with your relationship too." She snickered.

"Fuck you, Will." Amity taunted.

It only got a laugh out of Willow as she paused on a red light.

Amity scrolled through her phone with Luz glancing over the side windows as Willow sat in wait for the light to turn green.

"Hey, Will."

Willow glanced over the rearview mirror.

"What's up?" She asked.

"There's a fucking giant missing ad about Amity that's taped unto a parked car." Luz said before asking, "what the fuck happened with you and your family before you even left, Amity??"

Amity and Willow glanced over the direction Luz was staring with confusion at.

There was a literal paper with Amity's picture, with thick bold ass letters of, 'MISSING' for everyone to see.

"Oh, fuck, and someone's eyeing you now Amity and they're cops!" Luz said as she scrambled around her bag from under her feet.

Amity's eyes were wide in surprise when a cop came knocking on her side of the window.

"Excuse me, young ladies, can you please step out of the car for a moment?"

"Will, when the light turns green step the fuck on it." Amity whispered over.

Luz hurried to draw an invisible spell she just learned recently from Willow.

Screeeee---

Luz was brought slamming her back on the backseat as soon as Willow slammed on the gas hard for them to dash off.

They could hear sirens not too far behind them as they sped off.

"Wear your goddamn seatbelt, dumbass!!" Amity yelled when she saw that Luz was in the back unbuckled.

"Yeah! Yeah! Just hold it for a bit more, ok??" Luz yelled as she tried to get the symbol right on the paper before hurriedly trying to put on the seatbelt.

A police car was now driving on their right side with the siren blaring at them.

"Will, take a left cuz' I'll activate us an invisible spell that'll last for an hour." Luz said.