21: Yes, and that's what I like

Amity groaned staring out the side window.

Willow whistled a tune while tapping through her laptop.

Luz yawned before leaning over from the backseat to ask, "Hey, what are you doing, Will??"

Willow shrugged and said, "getting internet connection the illegal way without getting caught."

"Cool, connect mine while you're at it." Luz whistled.

Willow chuckled.

"How can I ever say no~" sighing, she added her in with the situation.

"How about you, Amity??" She asked.

"Go for it if you want." Amity shrugged.

"Alrighty." Willow snickered.

Luz whistled at the messages in her in-box. Opening it to see what's in it, her face became more rigid to a maddening frown.

"Are you ok back there, Luz..?" Amity asked, a little worried when Luz's face suddenly curled up into a frown completely.

Luz grumbled something incoherent when she lowered her head.

"What?" Amity chided.

"I got kicked out!" Luz yelled.

"Woah, easy there..." Amity tried to ease her down.

Luz sighed.

"They think it's about time I leave just like the messages say... If this goes on any longer someone could get hurt so... They kicked me." She grumbled.

Willow was silent, speechless as she sat there in the driver's seat not knowing how to react to the situation Luz was now in.

"W... Why..?" She muttered, that was all she could even mutter after all.

Luz grumbled before saying, "I just said either I get hurt or my mom gets hurt... Eda means well and she promises not to ever get our contacts broken, I just need another place to stay to keep myself from being 'like' this."

Willow sat back in her seat.

"That's really... Shit..." She couldn't form a sentence anymore.

Luz sighed again.

"I'm fucked up now... Not only do I have all my stuff back there, but I also don't have the courage to just waltz in to grab them. I don't want to see their faces look so disappointed at me, you two..." She muttered.

Amity and Willow worried for her.

"You... You can stay with me." Willow muttered.

"Nahh, it's fine... You're just again that because you feel pity." Luz scoffed.

"I'm serious, stay with me for a while or longer. We can be roomies for all I care or you can move out once you get yourself settled better to live by your own." Willow chided.

Luz chuckled, melancholy mixed between it before she sat upright to say, "fuck... You're making me feel so guilty with you offering me that."

"Well, it is my fault that I got you into this mess. I suggested some dumb road trip for us three fuck sakes." Willow wanted to take all the blame to herself.

"Bitch, I'm a missing person, how well do you think the public is going to take it just because I went on a road trip with you three??" Amity huffed.

"Not good?" Luz wondered.

"Yes, and that's what I like." Amity taunted.

Willow and Luz perked up.

"Huh?" They chirped.

"This is going to piss the fuck out of my parents, you two. If I can get the right mixture of disappointment and disgrace, I'll feel happy for once." Amity said.

The three stayed quiet inside the car before bursting into a fit of laughter.

The three of them were a mess.

"Still wanna attend school though?" Willow asked.

"Yep," Luz popped the last letter before continuing with, "I really wanna see how the school takes it that we still attend, the three of us are all alphas in that damned school anyway."

Amity laughed.