10: Get ready to see some magic, baby

Amity lowered Luz's head down by the window as Willow raised the camera at a perfect angle for good quality videos.

"Hang on, asshole!" Luz whispered as she tried to light the paper on fire that had a particularly large symbol drawn unto it.

"What kind of fucking witchcraft is that??" Amity whispered.

Luz smirked before whispering, "the kind that'll get the thing on a rampage for Boscha's face, hang on, let me get the photo I printed of her face."

She then rummaged on her back pockets to grab a small printed picture of Boscha's face up close.

"Get ready to see some magic, baby." Luz smirked in anticipation as she watched the picture along the paper burn bright into red smoke.

Amity was mesmerized by the red smoke.

"What are you three up to?"

The three shot up when they heard a voice from behind them.

It was the twins crouching low with them.

"We're getting a bitch mauled." Willow whispered.

"What??? And how exactly??" Emira laughed under a hand.

Willow, Amity, and Luz eyed each other before they all answered with one thing.

"Witch magic."

"Yeah, right." Edric scoffed.

"Y'now, it'd be really helpful if you two acted as lambs for us." Willow hummed.

"Yep, once we get caught by any guards on duty, we'd like it if you'd stall them while we make our escapade." Amity added.

The twins were onboard alright.

And then they heard it.

A scream of terror and pain.

Willow directed the camera better to film at a good view.

Boscha was screaming and yelling while the small demon screeched and mauled her like food.

Luz wheezed trying to contain her laughter to a bare minimum, Willow, Amity, and the twins were all also doing the same.

Suddenly, a guard came over rushing to help.

"Hey!! Why are you outside of class!?"

Suddenly another guard on duty spotted them from afar and began running for them.

"Oh, shit!!" Luz screamed as she dashed off with Willow and Amity hurrying beside her.

The twins immediately acted as walls to the guard.

The three of them laughed running around the school hallways before rushing into the closet the secret exit was in.

"Kick it hard!" Willow whispered ad Amity walked over and kicked it open.

The latches were a firm hold as they all crawled out of there and jumped over the wall of the school to escape.

...

The room was filled with laughter and cans being opened.

"That was pretty funny." Willow laughed as she replayed the video.

The three of them have been drinking and laughing at the same video on loop for exactly three hours or so straight.

"Damn... I never thought it'd work so damn well, at least the shreds of evidence are all gone." Luz laughed.

"Wait, what about the demon though??" Amity wondered with a smile.

"Oh, don't worry, it disappears after five minutes that's why it was on such a big rampage for Boscha's face." Luz assured her.

"What about the paper?" Willow asked.

"Meh, it also disappears right after five minutes." Luz shrugged.

Willow chuckled before saying, "ok, I'm gonna get this saved on my files and get a bunch different copies of this around so I don't need to bother myself whenever I'd have to delete one when needed."