19: No, that would be real stupid

Camping, perfect.

"How the hell are we supposed to camp, Will??" Amity asked when they stepped out into the cold.

Nobody was there.

It wasn't really much an attraction because it takes up a lot of patience to drive up slowly and steadily just like going down.

And in all honesty, people get lost easily up there without any believable valid reason for them.

"C'mon, this way, my parents built a cabin here in secret." Willow said as she grabbed the cooler full of beer, her bag, and a flashlight.

Amity and Luz did the same, grabbed their stuff before helping with the other stuff like the snacks, meat on another cooler, and the rack they'll be using to cook the meat on some open fire.

"Not a lot of people come here, huh..." Amity wondered while following behind Willow.

"That's one of the many reasons my parents brought me here once, and to be honest, I think they worried less that I'd get kidnapped knowing that it'll be very rare for other people to visit here." Willow said as she flashed the light around in front of her while continuing to walk, sunlight slowly beginning to shed more.

...

"And we're here," Willow said as she revealed the small cozy looking untouched cabin.

"Woah... That's actually real sick." Luz said as she walked over and placed the cooler she carried down onto the small porch.

Amity whistled in amazement at the nice space they could barbecue.

"This is one nice friend outing." She huffed as she walked over to see if the door was locked.

It locked.

"Hey, Will, the door's locked!" She yelled over to Willow who began gathering wood using magic.

"There's a small pulling system at the very bottom right corner, pull and it should unlock the door fully." Willow said.

Amity knelt and felt around the right corner. Sure enough, there felt like a small thin rope with a loop end.

Pulling it, there were three clicks and the door opened.

"This won't lock on the inside, right??" She called over.

"No, that would be real stupid." Willow replied.

"Just messing with you, dipshit." Amity snickered back as she walked inside and whistled in awe.

It was a tad more spaciously cozy than she thought.

Walking inside, she saw the small living room, one couch on the very end, a cushioned chair on the first left corner, and a few decors here and there.

"Holy shit, they've already been marinated??" Luz smiled in excitement for their outdoor dinner.

"Don't even think of eating it raw, you hound, I'm still starting the fire here." Willow laughed as she tossed down a fire spell unto the small pile of laid-down sticks and barks.

Amity walked through a small hallway to see three doors.

Opening the first one led to a supposed storage room, opening the third and second led to two different rooms, one having one person bed and the other having a two-person bed.