22: Holy shit, you're so light!

Amity let out a yawn as she sat back on her chair and wasn't listening to the teacher who didn't mind and didn't want to care one bit.

Of course, the teacher cares. She's a Blight and their name is always raised high proudly.

But for Amity, it was a rope, a tight rope around her leg pulling her down the water like some evil sea creature wanting to devour her soul completely. Luckily Willow and Luz are always there.

Suddenly, the bell rang, school hours were officially over.

Stretching her arms, she watched student after student leave the school building, leaving just a few left by.

"So, what happened??" Gus asked.

Willow chuckled before saying, "well, we escaped from the chase right before it could get into the news. Honestly, it was a little something."

Gus had starry eyes.

"That's so cool." He said.

Willow smiled and patted his head.

"Yeah, but I don't want you doing any of those drastic things, ok? I don't want you getting hurt trying to grow strong." She said.

Gus nodded eagerly in follow.

...

Luz wasn't sure how long she's been in the school for a while.

Drinking her soda, she spotted a dump truck outside.

"Hey, Amity, someone's here to get you." She called out right before Amity could get inside a classroom, specifically her's.

Amity walked over to look.

"I don't see shit but a dump truck." She scoffed.

"Exactly." Luz shrugged.

Amity stared at her confused.

Luz slowly pulled the drink close to her mouth and raised her brows attentively in wait.

Amity soon took in the realization of the joke.

It made Luz smirk and furrow their brows when she did.

And before they even knew it, they were playing tag but with a hint of beating at the side now.

Willow smiled before taking her to leave from Gus's classroom.

"See you sometimes, Gus, got to go and check if those two murdered each other successfully or not." She said while swinging her bag behind her shoulder.

Walking out of the classroom, she was immediately yanked by the shoulder by someone specific in calling.

"You motherfucker! Using Willow against me again." Amity scoffed when Luz hid behind Willow in defense of herself.

Willow chuckled.

"What did I miss?" She asked.

"This bitch just called me trash!" Amity yelled.

Willow laughed out loud.

"You're whining over being called 'trash'?? Isn't that the kind of bullying for elementary??" She said.

"Oh, fuck you, she called me trash in the most elaborate way possible!" Amity added before flipping Luz off.

Luz flipped her off back.

"Not my fault you fell for it." She taunted.

"I'll fucking burn your eyes outside in, bitch." Amity growled before lunging forward.

"Oh, shit." Willow laughed as she tried to pull the arsonist awakened teen.

Luz laughed, giving a raspberry at her as Willow struggled not much in keeping Amity away.

That's when the realization hit Willow.

"Holy shit, you're so light!" She exclaimed when she raised Amity.

Amity growled as she let herself fall heavy on Willow's hands.

Luz eyed her before saying, "Hey, you remind me something, Amity."

"Huh, about what??" Amity chided.

Luz hummed before snapping her fingers and saying, "oh! Now I know where!! In that one video of a cat getting carried like that, they were like liquid, stretching out like that!"

"You fucking piece of--"