33: Hell yeah

"Well, let me see that laptop for a bit." Eda suggested.

Salix didn't mind and just handed it over.

"Why though?" She asked.

"Kid, I know how this thing works more than you so I'll find a way to access the internet on whatever gauntlet you were saying and you three can just go run around while you're here... I'm pretty sure this thing was something Cami taught me how to operate once..." Eda said.

Salix was a little surprised by that.

Eda is letting them run around and go wherever they want? What a cool mom.

"Are serious?" Amelia asked.

Eda nodded.

"No, take backs?" Lucia asked.

Eda nodded.

"And no corporal punishments??" Salix asked.

"Sheesh, kiddos! Just go, I ain't your parent so go do whatever you want just don't get caught by the guards here or the emperor's coven guards and you'll be free to do whatever you wish to do even if it's something really big." Eda said and slowly pushed them out of the house.

The three were left outside for a moment, well, Hooty was there but he didn't pay any mind to talk as he was told not to.

The three glanced at each other, trying to wonder if Eda wasn't going to be mad at them for almost anything possible to happen.

"She's letting us off without many rules..." Lucia hummed.

"Yeah, it's like..." Amelia continued.

"No adult authorities to keep an eye on us..." Salix ended.

For another moment they all stayed quiet before they cheered it on.

"Hell yeah!!!" They screamed before running off.

Eda smirked with a raised brow by the window.

"Seriously, these three needs to loosen up a bit whenever they don't have parents around." She said as she walked over to tinker at the laptop.

...

Lucia whistled looking around shop after shop around her.

"Woah... They sell creature limbs..." Amelia pointed at some snake-like thing with limbs selling body parts they for sure knew did not exist in their world.

"Cool." Salix smiled.

"OMG..! Look!"

Amelia and Salix looked at Lucia to see what had caught her attention and what had made her point a finger.

"Omg... Is that..?" Amelia placed a hand on her mouth, she didn't want to believe it.

"Holy shit..." Salix couldn't believe it either.

"It's principal Bump!"

They chirped in unison.

"I mean... The way he just smirks and has his hands behind his back like that, that's the principal Bump we know in our world." Amelia said.

"Wanna set his clothes on fire like the usual?" She whispered at them.

Lucia and Salix snickered.

"Hell yeah, oh, and wait!" Lucia chided as she grabbed a paper with a spell already drawn on it.

"My young self from this universe said something about just having to tap on the glyph to activate it." She said before tapping on the paper.

A ball of light appeared.

They were in awe.

"Ready you sick fucks..?" Amelia grinned wide as she held a small glyph that already had a fire spell on it.

"Hell yeah." Lucia and Salix nodded.