35: Why?? You wanna raid it?

As soon as the three stepped in, they just talked and looked around as if they also attended the school even though they were wearing the uniform their school gave.

"Where do you think the principal's office would be??" Lucia wondered as she walked around, students would get out of their way every single time.

"Why?? You wanna raid it?" Amelia joked.

Lucia laughed.

"Oh, I wish I could but there's also a chance that... She's here!!!"

Amelia and Salix turned their gazes down and over at who she was pointing at.

It was Luz.

"Luz!! Hey!!!" Lucia called out while running over to her with a wide smile.

Amelia and Salix just exchanges glances and smirks as they followed over.

Luz perked up and glanced over who called for her.

It was Lucia.

"Oh! Hey, Lucia!" She called back.

"Huh?" Willow chirped and looked over who Luz was talking to.

"I didn't know you attend this place." Lucia chided.

Luz chuckled before saying, "Yeah! I learn her to become just as strong as the good witch Azura!"

"A-Azura!?" Lucia squeaked in surprise.

"Bahahahahahahahahaha--Azura!!?" Amelia laughed out loud.

Lucia quickly cleared her throat out loud.

"Ok, first of all, I was young, second of all, that book isn't for kids! And third of all, stop being a dick!!" She yelled the third one while throwing a kick.

Amelia only laughed harder as she dodged the foot towards her and hid behind Salix for protection.

Luz meekly laughed at the situation.

"Luz, their ears..." Gus hummed while pointing at them who were still playing with one another.

"Oh, right!" Luz chirped and immediately cleared her throat out loud to also grab the attention of the three.

Amelia, Salix, and Lucia settled down fast to listen.

"Ok, Willow and Gus, these are Lucia,"

"Hey,"

"Salix,"

"Hey,"

"And Amelia."

"Sup."

Luz smiled when the greeting went well.

"And Lucia, Salix, and Amelia, this is Willow and this is Gus." She ended.

"Omg... You look so cute..." Lucia teased while pointing at Willow and nudging Salix's shoulder.

"Oh, fuck off, Luz..." Salix chuckled.

"Wait, she just called her Luz." Gus hummed, confusion striking him.

"Got a place where I can explain everything without a problem??" Salix asked.

"Yup! Follow me, guys!" Luz huffed.

...

After explaining everything, they just went off talking about almost anything.

Well, mostly it was just Salix, Amelia, and Lucia trying their hardest not to burst out laughing.

"You were a gardener???" Lucia wheezed while pointing at Salix.

Salix meekly smiled with crossed arms.

"After I left for college my parents bought me tomato seeds to take care of." She said.

Amelia covered her face, even went as far as snickering under giggles.

"Well, I'm not the one who's stuck up to some book." Salix cooed.

Lucia gasped and immediately pointed a finger at her.

"Hey! You take that back! It's a work of art!!" She yelled.

"Sure, sure, work of art, dumbass." Salix laughed.

"What's dumbass?" Gus wondered.

"Uhm... Gus..." Luz muttered.

"Oh, shit, my bad." Salix covered her mouth.