9: Oy! What the hell!?

Walking down the street, Willow sprayed them with some strong perfume.

"Oy! What the hell!?" Amity hissed covering herself a bit with an arm.

"We smell like beer and you smell like cigarettes, don't want anyone suspecting we drank and you smoked." Willow said.

Luz laughed before saying, "oh, yeah? Spray me next why don't you?"

"Dumbass." Willow snickered.

Luz laughed out loud at the comment.

Amity snickered before grabbing the perfume from Willow's hands.

"Aaaaaaahhh---shit! Aurghkk--! Ugh!! Blergh-!!!" Luz yelled in pain when Amity sprayed her in the mouth.

Amity and Willow laughed.

"You ok, big guy??" Willow asked as Luz coughed feeling disgust slither around her tongue.

"Should be good enough, Will, her breath stank like hell from drinking more than fifteen cans anyway." Amity taunted her.

"You motherfucker!" Luz yelled right then and there as she grabbed Amity by the tie to throw a hand at her.

"Oh, hey, hey, hey!!" Willow quickly tried to Luz away as Amity laughed at her.

"Easy, easy! We still have classes today, I'd rather you have your fight in some parking lot later." She said.

Luz growled at Amity, like a rabid dog, she bared her fangs at her.

"Calm down, Luz, you two can kick each other's asses later after school." Willow assured before adding, "today we have to get Boscha's face mauled, so we should focus on that for now."

"Fine, but I've got my eyes on you, you cunning little shit... You got off easy this time around but I'll corner and beat the living out of you." Luz said as she fumbled her way out of Willow's grasp.

Willow smiled when Luz calmed down that easily.

"Sheesh, someone's a little excited to watch Boscha's face get mauled." Amity snickered as she walked over beside Luz with Willow beside her.

"Whatever, got the camera though?" Luz shrugged.

"The twins are dropping it off in front of the school gates for me--well, speak of the devil, there they are right now." Amity's words were put to a pause when she took sight of the twins waving at her by the school gates.

"Wow, I thought they were in college or something." Willow whistled in awe.

"Meh, they dropped out, family's rich and all, and they got some money from dad to start their own business." Amity said.

"What kind of business?? Drugs??" Luz teased.

"You'll wish, and no, they're doing something else which they don't want to tell me because they said I'll think of it as shit and pathetic." Amity scoffed, nudging Luz by the shoulder a bit.

"Bitch, you're as ungrateful as you can be, of course, you'd think anything about them is pathetic." Luz laughed.

Willow chuckled.

"They run a game business kind, Luz." She said.

"Hey, how'd you know!?" Amity shot up.

"They're all over the gaming platform, talking about how they were gonna form a team of the best players to fight in the global platform of those online strategy kinds of games." Willow said.

Amity hummed before saying, "cool, and to be fair with you, it's called MOBA, Will."

"Oh, fuck you." Willow scoffed.