37: Still not in good terms..?

Bump sighed and drew a spell to fix his clothes after it caught fire.

He was sure that it was Eda's doing as he hadn't done anything to anyone at all.

Walking around the school, he looked around to see if any other student was still not in class before perking up in surprise and confusion when the bell suddenly screamed.

Checking the time, classes weren't supposed to end just yet and lunch was already done by then.

...

"Huh?" Edric perked up over the bell.

Emira placed her hands beside her hips and raised a brow as their other classmates and their professor gave confused looks.

"I didn't know classes would be over early, or is there like... Some kind of problem in the school at the moment??" Edric wondered.

Emira snickered at him before saying, "Meh, that'd only mean someone's messing with the school!"

Edric cooed.

"But how'd they get the bell then??" He wondered.

The bell continued to scream without stop as if it's own vocal cord was impenetrable to begin with.

...

"Woah... Classes are over now??" Luz wondered as she lowered the small glass beaker with glowing liquid inside.

"I don't think so... It's not even after classes yet which means there's probably something close to a demon on the loose at the school." Amity said.

"You think so?" Willow hummed.

"Quite possibly, why would the principal even ring it in the first place." Amity shrugged.

"Wait, aren't your human friends outside, Luz?" Gus asked.

Luz gasped.

"Oh no!!" She squealed as she hurried for the door, only to be grabbed back by Willow.

"Wait, Luz! What if it's really a demon on the loose out there!? You can't just waltz around to look for them!" She said.

Luz bit her lower lip as she sat impatiently down beside Gus.

"But what if they get hurt?? They still need help getting back to their universe! What if--"

"Luz! Luz, calm down, I don't know much of what you guys are talking about but it'll be fine." Amity said, calming Luz down to take a breather.

"It'll be ok, Luz." Gus said while patting her back.

Luz meekly nodded trying to calm down.

...

It has been only ten minute and a few students were now outside looking around and outside windows.

"Man... This is a little boring." Lucia yawned.

"You think so? I mean, look at all those confused faces~" Amelia cooed over while nudging over to the windows.

Salix snickered and tinkered with her gauntlet.

"What a sadist~" she mocked, earning herself a hit in the head for it.

"Y'know, I wonder how Eda is doing." Amelia hummed.

Lucia frowned.

"Reminds you of your Eda..?" Salix wondered.

Lucia nodded.

"Y'now when I got kicked out, I tried to call her, she picked up but we just ended up fighting a while later on in the call." She sighed.

"Still not in good terms..?" Amelia asked.

Lucia nodded.

"I don't think I'll ever be in good terms with her because of... Our last fight..." She said.

"Ey, kids!!"

They all glanced over at who called and saw Eda hop down her staff with hands covering her ears.