7: My house, My rules

Luz huffed, feeling a bit better after Willow had helped her with the bleeding eyebrow slit.

Patting on a bandaid unto it. She's never looked better than ever.

"So, what's the deal again??" Willow asked as she narrowed her gaze at Amity still asleep on the couch.

"This one was drunk on the street with a ciggy and saved my ass from some weird dude who attends the same school as us." Luz said as she laid back on the couch with closed eyes.

Willow huffed.

"Want a can?" She asked.

"What kind?" Luz wondered.

"How about some Tecate??" Willow suggested.

Luz snickered at her, stifling a laugh as she agreed.

"Fuck it, I'll drink whatever you have in your fridge that'd get me less sober after I watched Amity suddenly just... Break her usual bitchy character at me." She scoffed.

Willow chuckled as she stood up to go over her open kitchen for a few cans with Luz.

"Y'now, dipshit, even when you actually intended to get me half-blind, you failed for shit." Luz laughed.

Willow chuckled at her again.

"How could I ever make you go blind like that?? My little brother would be very disappointed in me, he looks up at us three like we're good role models even though we aren't." She said.

Luz sat upright from her chair and looked over in Willow's direction.

"You think Gus is like a young brother to you??" She asked.

Willow shrugged.

"It's nice to think so, Amity here has the twins after all and you're an only child just like me." She said.

Luz frowned.

"There's some... Perks of being the only child... You just probably don't see it." She muttered out as she laid back on her chair.

She sighed before looking over to Amity on the couch.

"God, I wanna fucking throw a book at her face so badly..." She pondered.

Amity looked very defenseless at the moment after all. Defenseless.

"If you do that she might just reconsider lighting you alive." Willow said as she offered a cold can over.

Luz sighed while taking it.

Opening it, she took a long sip before huffing herself down to a calm state.

"Does your parents know you're here?" Willow asked.

"At least Eda knows." Luz shrugged.

Willow paused on her drink.

"What's up?" She asked.

Luz sighed before saying, "I think my mom... The nurse one is a little worried for me because of probably something on the news. It's usually something like a serial killer on the loose kind of thing sometimes."

Willow hummed.

"That's concerning I guess." She shrugged before taking another round on her can.

"Hey, y'know, I'm starting to grow a heart for this jackass." She continued as she pointed at Amity.

Luz raised a brow.

"How come? Aren't you two childhood friends??" She asked before taking another big round on her can.

"Bullshit, we were only friends for a few months and that was only when she hadn't met Boscha and Skara yet." Willow said before finishing on her can to open another.

"Jesus, Will, slow down on those cans, one of us has to be sober here when she wakes up." Luz laughed as she placed her empty can down on the coffee table.

"My house, my rules. And I handle my beer better than you." Willow threw her a finger before drinking it all down in one go.

Luz laughed.