Chapter 2

Chiyo Pov

We stand across from Oniisan for a moment, "Lets go!" Naruto throws shuriken at him, Kakashi-nii dodges and throws his own at Naruto and the knucklehead jumps in the air. Kakashi-nii throws more at him, "Shadow clone jutsu!" I smile as his clone pulls him out of the way, he lands and transforms his shadow clone jutsu into a giant shuriken,

Kakashi-nii gets behind him, "Don't get so ahead of yourself I haven't even said start yet." I hold my kunai closer to his throat, "Oh come on Oniisan live a little you where being slow with it." He chuckles a little, "You've both matured however you have a ways to go still. Lets do this properly ready start."

The clone pops and I roll my eyes, he does remember what I use to do right? I pinpoint his chakra easily, "Sakura the ground." She reels her fist back, "You can't hide from us Kakashi-sensei!" She punch's the ground and it cracks open I shiver a little, I need to remember not to piss her off in any way possible.

I snicker seeing Kakashi-nii shocked and scared expression, he jumps out and looks at us. "You've had your shot now its my turn." We chase him into the forest and I split of from the other two suppressing my chakra so he won't know I'm coming. I watch as the other two launch there attack from a distance, I smile slightly they've both grown. I come out and successfully kick him hard in the gut, he flips himself over on holds his side.

"Your hits seem to hurt a lot more now Imouto." I grin widely, "Oh you haven't seen anything yet Oniisan." We engage in a more heated taijutsu battle I manage to land a few hits on him and he manages to land some on me. We pant a little and the other two join my side, "I remember when this us to be a little easier."

"Old age catching up to you?" I say with a teasing smile, "Shadow clone jutsu!" Kakashi-nii sighs and looks at all of Naruto's clones, "The amount he can make always amazes me." I glance over where Kaachan and Touchan are, do they want me to go all out or let the other two? Touchan seems to understand what I am saying and makes a gesture I can only assume is small? I scratch my head guess I'll only really be back up this time around. Kakashi-nii runs off and I follow his trail, when an injured 'Sasuke' appears. I look at it a little offended did he really think we would fall for that cheap Genjutsu?

"Naruto, Kakashi-sensei is behind that tree over there." He nods, "On it Chiyo, "Rasengan!" He cuts right threw the tree and Kakashi-nii jumps out a few feet away from us, "Come on Oniisan you have to have something better than that."

Sakura nods in agreement, "We are not going to fall for the same old tricks Kakashi-sensei." He smiles a little, "Really I wouldn't be so sure about that." Then I notice the bells on the ground Naruto grins, "Hey check it out the bells must of fallen off his belt there mine!"

"No Naruto wait!!" But Sakura plead is too late and I watch Naruto hang upside down, "You see you fall for the same old tricks." I smile as Naruto comes up behind him, "There's no way I would fall for that same old trick." But as expected Kakashi-nii uses substitution jutsu, I sigh quietly as the other two bicker and look up at Kakashi-nii with a smile. I'm just waiting for you to get to the Ninjutsu part, but I had a bad feeling in my stomach.

I linger in the trees only coming out to block Kakashi-nii's attacks from behind, we chase him to a clearing by the water. "All right then shinobi battle skill rule number three: Ninjutsu." I narrow my eyes, "You two stay close to me." We start making weaving signs at the same time, "S-So fast!!"

"Fire style: Fire Ball Jutsu!"

"Water style: Wall of Water!"

Our jutsu collide creating and explosion of steam, it begins to clear and I jump up avoiding Kakashi-nii's hand. He jumps out of the ground, You have to do better than that Oniisan!" I can see the smirk under his mask and we both begin to weave hand signs again. He jumps back onto the water for this one.

"Water style: Water Dragon Jutsu!"

"Fire style: Great Dragon Flame Jutsu!"

As the jutsu collide I grab Naruto and Sakura and run back into the forest, to come up with a plan. "Chiyo why did you pull us out you had him on the ropes!?" I glance at Naruto, "Because I want to end it as soon as possible, Naruto you read the ending to the book you gave Kakashi right?" His eye widens and he laughs, "Why didn't I think about that!" Sakura looks at us confused, "What are you talking about." I glance around me and check to make sure Kakashi-nii isn't near us yet, "Sakura if Naruto acts like he's going to reveal the ending knowing him he's going to close his eyes. Because his sharingan can read lips, so will use that against him."

She grins, "Of course what would we do without you!" I locate Kakashi-nii and its time to put the plan in action, me and Sakura watch behind a tree as Naruto rushes him. And just as I thought it would it worked, I step out with Sakura. "You kind of disappointed me Oniisan." He chuckles sheepishly and rubs the back of his head, "What can I say you got me."

We all laugh and Naruto reveals to him how he never got passed page 10 and Kakashi-nii stutters in disbelief. "You three have defiantly grown, Kakashi is there anything you would like to say." He put his hand on his chin, "Chiyo you where holding back on me."

The other two look at me in surprise, I shrug at them. "Hey I wanted to see how strong you have gotten plus there where other reasons." I glance at Kaachan and she shakes her head, "Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno and Chiyo Senju you three are a team again along with Kakashi. From this day on you will be known as Team Kakashi."

I sigh a little, "Team Kakashi?" Kakashi hums, "It means we will be going on all our missions together all of us will be peers now. The days of sensei and student are over we're leaf shinobi on equal ground now okay." I look away and up at the moon, Gaara are you in some sort of trouble?

I walk silently next to the others as we walk threw the village this feeling its only growing. A hand rest on my shoulder, "The group called the Akatsuki is on the move and I'm going to head out to see what I can find out about them." I smile slightly, "I've got the knucklehead Touchan don't worry you just be careful out there."

He nods with a smile, "Always little tadpole." He transports away, "Hey Chiyo come on we decide Kakashi-sensei is treating us to ramen." My stomach growls and I rush over thank goodness I've been craving ramen all day! As soon as I reach over them Kakashi-nii disappears, "Hey Chiyo." I look at Sakura and she seemed nervous, "What's up?"

"I um can I talk to you when we finish eating?" I nod with a smile, "Of course and since Kakashi-sensei bailed I'll pay for our food." Naruto cheers and runs ahead making me laugh, I wonder what Sakura wants to talk about.

"I have a pretty good guess." I gasp slightly, "What you do tell me now Touma." He laughs evilly, "Nope you will just have to wait until you talk with her." I sulk and mutter curses at him now I see why Zai is so mean he got it from his Touchan!