Chapter 18

Chiyo Pov

I set up in a cold sweat and hold my head, damn it's been a while since I've had that nightmare. I run my fingers threw my hair and head downstairs, going to the kitchen I grab a glass of water and lean against the counter.

why am I having that dream about Kai now after all this time, I look at my hand and find my hands shaking slightly. I sigh and put the glass in the sink. Kasumi comes running down the stairs, "Oneechan your actually still here!" I scratch my head, "Hey what's that supposed to mean?" She shrugs and grabs an apple, "Just that your normally running around on missions." I sweat-drop, "Well no missions as of right now Kaachan is supposed to let us now our next mission soon."

Her eyes shine, "I don't have a mission today either!! Can we train together like we use to pleaseeee!!!!" I smile softly and ruffle her hair, "Sure thing Sumi." She slaps my hand away with a frown, "Hey stop doing that I'm a shinobi now, not a little kid." I smirk a little while heading towards the stairs, "You maybe a shinobi but you are always my Imouto Sumi no matter what."

I rush upstairs quickly getting dressed in a black crop top with gray anbu pants, I slip on my fingerless gloves and run back downstairs. We go to training ground 34 it was sitting on the edge of a little lake and trees surrounding it in a full circle. I move across from Kasumi and put a hand on my hip, "All right this is going to be a spar to let me see how much you've grown in my absences." She smirks and a familiar glow comes from her wrist, she points her katana at me. "Be prepared to lose!"

I grin proud that she has mastered making seals on her body and unseal my own katana. "Show me what you can do for this spar lets just use our katana's."

(An: this is how I picture it going.)

Kasumi comes out of the like panting little and slams her fist into the ground, "Damn it!" I seal my katana, "Hey there is no need for that." She picks up her katana and stands, "You made me look like I didn't even know what I was doing, and I was talking so big too." I walk over to her and put my hand on her shoulder, "Sumi you have to remember I was using a katana long before you. You are stronger than I remember and I am proud of you, but if this bothers you so much I can help you get better with your katana."

She looks away and seals her katana back up as well, "You really will help me?" I grin, "Of course I will what type of Oneechan would I be if I didn't?" She grins, "Yess!! Hey lets spar using ninjutsu and taijutsu!"

I raise a brow, "You sure about that?" Kasumi point's at me, "Don't underestimate me old lady!" My eye twitches, "Ohhh you are going to get it you brat I'm only 3 years older than you." I watch as Kasumi takes her weights if and I tilt my head, that's not a bad amount for her. I stand there blankly as she shifts into her taijutsu stance, her eye twitches as well as she notices I haven't moved a muscle.

"Are you ready?" I wave her off, "Ya ya it's not like I'm going to break a sweat."

"Your going down!!" I smirk looks like I hit the mark, Kasumi charges at me blinded by anger that it doesn't take any effort in pinning her on her stomach on the ground. She squirms around on the ground, "Damn it this isn't even over, Fire style: Chakra mold!"

Fire burst around her body forcing me to have to jump away, "Would you look at that the kid mastered a B-rank jutsu." I watch with interest as the flames dance around her body, she really has grown. "Fire style: Great fireball jutsu!" I smirk a little, "Wood style: Unbreakable dome!" Let's test her sensory ability's, I send a clone underground as I drop my jutsu. "I'm impressed a B-rank and C-rank jutsu that's not easy." Kasumi pants lightly, "I want to become stronger than you Oneechan and protect my friends." I send chakra threw the ground that way she has a hard time on picking up the clone.

"That's good you have a goal but did you work on your sensory abilities?" Her eyes widen in realization but its to late my clone burst threw the ground grabbing her by her ankles, her head is the only thing sticking out of the ground. "You know what this reminds me of Touma?"

"The Uchiha when he went against Kakashi." I sit in front of Kasumi smugly, "You where saying you where going to take me down?" She huffs and looks away, "Just get me out of here." I frown, "Kasumi as I said before I have been a shinobi longer than you, I have more experience. You are really strong for your age, plus I'm going to teach all the jutsu's I know that way you can surpass me one day." She still doesn't look at me but starts sniffling, "Are you crying?"

"Just shut up and help me out baka!" I laugh softly and get her out, we decide to grab some breakfast. And I listen with a smile as Kasumi tells me all about Team Ebisu, and how she hates Konohamaru but it sounds like a crush. "Hey Chiyo, Kasumi!" We stop and see Naruto, Sakura and Sai heading towards us. "Hey guys what's up?"

Naruto grins, "Where on our way to visit Kakashi-sensei want to come?" I smile a little, "Ya sure I'll see you at home Sumi." She hugs me, "Okay I'm going to go do some more training." I chuckle, "Okay just don't over do it." Sumi nods, "Don't worry I'm not as old as you." She dodges my punch and runs off laughing.

"Stupid brat." I mutter under my breath, "Is that your Imouto Chiyo?" I smile at Sai, "Yup she's a pain in my ass but I wouldn't change it."

Sai hesitates for a minute, "Say is it alright if I give you three nicknames, I have been thinking hard about them." Naruto grins with his hands behind his head, "Go on let us hear them then." He thinks for a moment longer, why do I have a bad feeling about this? He looks at Sakura, "Uh Sai why are you staring at me like that?"

Sai nods to himself, "I think I understand thanks for the advise Ugly." My jaw drops and I quickly grab onto Sakura as Naruto tries to explain to Sai where he went very wrong. "Sakura don't listen to him you are very pretty." She freezes in place and I breath in relief noting her red face, luckily she just punches Sai and leaves me and Naruto alone.

"So your the new team member Sai was it nice to met you." He sweat-drop at Sai and turns to me, I give a small nod towards Sakura. He chuckles a little, "Kakashi-sensei about our last mission-!"

"I know Captain Yamato told me everything, including Sasuke." Naruto looks down, "We're running out of time on bringing him home and with my power level right now there's no way I can help Chiyo bring him back." Kakashi turns back to his book, "Well in that case I guess your just going to have to get stronger than him." I smile a little, "Do you two think I've just been laying down here doing nothing the whole time? I've been brainstorming and I have an idea however what I came up with is more suited to Naruto and Chiyo even though I'm sure you don't need it."

I sweat-drop a little I wonder what he's talking about, "If this training works out you can surpass me Naruto." He looks at Kakashi-nii with wide eyes, "S-surpass you?" He nods, "That's right I'll be working with you one on one with the help of Chiyo and Yamato." I roll my eyes a little of course he includes me without asking me first. "What exactly are we going to be working on?"

"An ultimate jutsu just for you, one that is even more powerful then the rasengan. To get that power you are going to have to put in an enormous amount of time and intense effort, you can't get that type of strength in a couple of days. And it won't be like learning a existing jutsu like the rasengan that can be broken down into stages, this will be from scratch. I have found a way to shorten that amount of time by-!"

"How are you feeling today Kakashi." I look at the door and grin widely at the sight of Team 10, Ino rushes over to me. "Chiyo long time no see!" I chuckle a little, "Good to see your doing well Ino." Choji offers me some chips and I take them happily, and I zone out a little. Ino grabs my arm, "Come on Chiyo where getting BBQ!" I stumble a little and look at Shikamaru for help but he simply shrugs at me , stupid pineapple.

We get to the BBQ place and Ino drags me to the seat next to her, I sigh and ignore them all. If I'm honest I was wanting to go see Kaachan and talk about the nightmare that came back. "Chiyo!" I jump a little, "Hey are you okay." Laugh nervously and stand ya, "I'm just going to go, I forgot I was supposed to help my Kaachan with things."

I teleport out of there before they can say anything and begin to make my way back to Kakashi-nii room, Oniisan should be able to make sense of this.