Chapter 67

Chiyo pov
The atmosphere around us changes as a sharingan pattern covers the moon. Not good at all I have to get back to the others. I land right behind them causing dirt to fly, "Damn it Chiyo come on land more softly ya'know."

"Look Naruto just shut up and don't move." Touma spreads his wings over the four of them just when the ground begins to shake. More boulders fall as a bright light shines on the outside, "W-what's going on?"

"I believe this is Madara's jutsu Naruto." Naruto tense's up and trys to go outside but Sasuke stops him, "Naruto you can't go outside there yet if you, Chiyo and I fall than its all over for everyone in this world." Naruto clenchs his fist and looks down. I look in the direction Kaachan and Touchan where, gomen for not being able to protect you from this....

The light finally fades and I release Touma's chakra.

"Chiyo, Sasuke we have to wake everyone up from the Genjutsu but how?!" Sasuke looks up at Madara, "Rinnegan genjutsu can be dealt with another Rinnegan." Madara lands on the ground with a smile, "Now I the savior of the world shall get rid of you five." I cringe a little that eye on his forehead is nothing but creepy, "Be careful we're surrounded on all sides by his shadows."

"Ya I know duckbutt." Madara smirks directly at me, "I'll end you right here little Senju. I mean I just ended all the suffering in this world." I glare back at him, "But all of this isn't right Madara, its all fake. Is this how you want people want to live a fake life?!"

He frowns at me, "Right now you three are trying to get in the way of everyone's happiness. Look around all of that fighting has stopped. I've transformed hell into heaven, I've finally corrected Hashirama's mistake." Sakura looks at him confused, "W-What do you mean his mistake?" Madara turns his attention to her, "You Hidden Leaf shinobi may not want to admit it especially you little Senju. But Hashirama failed he did not reform the Shinobi world. In the beginning we both had the same dreams and we worked together to try to achieve them. We tried to change the shinobi world so barely grown children wouldn't have to go out to war. The two of us founded the first village but even that didn't being true peace. People are simply unable to show ones true feelings, fear, suspicion, resentment. They never go away my thoughts and concerns were pushed aside, the shinobi world moved on. And on Hashirama's vision, what came with it was war and suffering. Examples are the first ninja war, the second, and the third. I will admit I started this fourth ninja war."

I narrow my eyes when I notice Black Zetsu moving closer behind Madara. My eyes widen when he stabs Madara straight threw his chest, damn talk about being stabbed in the back literally.

"Wrong Madara you are not the savior nor is this the end."

"So the real person behind all of this was Black Zetsu. Madara was being used all along just like he used Obito." I silently agree with Touma as Black Zetsu basically mocks Madara. Then everyone who was trapped in the Tsuki-no-mi chakra levels begin to drop.

Madara yells in pain and I look around noticing that his shadows begin to disappear. Chakra suddenly burst threw the ground and I quickly grab Sakura carrying her bridal style leapping back. I slide across the ground slightly before placing Sakura back on the ground gentle.

"Is he absorbing all the chakra erupting from the ground?!" I don't like this at all, how is he able to absorb all of that raw chakra without dying? And i don't like how Black Zetsu mention the Sage of Six paths Kaasan Kaguya.

"Chiyo, Sasuke this is bad this chakra is evem stronger than ten-tails!"

"We need to stop those two now. Naruto, Chiyo go." A compressed flame chakra sword appears in my hand, I body flicker behind Black Zetsu. But before I can attack hair infused with chakra wraps around me like a snake. Sasuke and Naruto get trapped as well, "You three are like moths flying into the flame. I'm going to absorb all the chakra out of you now."