Chapter 32

Chiyo pov

I roll my shoulders groaning a little as Gramps sets a cup of tea in front of me, "Did you have to hit me that hard Gramps?" He chuckles and sits down across from me, "I wanted to see how much you've grown." He sips on his a little, "You have grown a lot I'll go as far to say you could be one of the most powerful shinobi of your generation."

I choke on my tea, my face heating up as I look at him with wide eyes. "Don't look so surprised some of the things you've done like take on Orochimaru at the age of 12 is proof of that." I look down staring into my cup, "I've never thought of myself as strong just someone who will protect others."

He sighs a little, "I understand that Chiyo but do not underestimate yourself, there's more to you that other's see that you don't." I close my eyes for a moment and frown when I don't sense Sakura's or Sai's chakra signature in the village. The last straw for me was when Yamato's chakra signature isn't here either, "Gramps did you know." He sips on his tea not looking at me, "Know what?"

I growl a little, "Gramps you know what I'm talking about first Oniisan left, and now Yamato, Sakura and Sai's chakra signature aren't in the village. I want to know what's going on and why are Naruto and I are the only ones not involved!" I didn't mean to shout but if there's one thing I hate is that all my friends could be in danger and I wouldn't know it.

"The reason you and Naruto weren't informed about this mission is because it involves Orochimaru." My whole body tense's, "Tsunade was worried that when Naruto found out that Orochimaru was involved he wouldn't be able to control himself. Then in turn putting everyone including himself in danger."

I take a deep breath trying to keep myself calm, "And why wasn't told at the very least." His eyes soften and he stands moving around the table until he stands right in front of me and places a hand on my shoulder. "It's simply the fact that you had us all worried the last time you went to someone's rescue."

"But I survived I know my limits and with Touma I know I would be okay!" He squeezes my shoulder, "But how where we to know?" I was about to say something but I could fine the right words, "The condition you where brought in was a terrible sigh and although she hides it well it affected your Kaachan a great deal." I close my eyes briefly, "I understand that and I will do my best to not get to that point again but nothing in this life is a guarantee Gramps you know that. I'll talk to Kaachan too, but please in the future don't try and hide things from me."

He nods and takes a step back, "I promise now go do what you've got to do." I teleport away right behind Naruto, "Gah Chiyo wh-!" I don't let him finish his sentence as I teleport us to Kaachan's office, I slam my hands on her desk.

"I found out about the mission why the hell did you kept it from me!"

"Chiyo what are you talking about what mission!" I don't break eye contacted with Kaachan, "She sent the others on a mission that has to do with Orochimaru and Sasuke, we where left out." He growls, "Why didn't you tell us!"

"Chiyo you have to understand you where badly hurt when you faced the Akatsuki, and Naruto we we're worried about you, without your new jutsu your still nit strong enough to face Sasuke." I grit my teeth, "Chiyo why are you so dead set on going?" I close my eyes briefly, "Because even if we can't get Sasuke this time either I want to let him know that he can always come back this place is his home and I'm sure Naruto feels the same. And I would not forgive myself if I just sit here and the others are out there in danger."

Kaachan's eyes soften, "Fine you two can go ahead." I smile slightly and turn to Naruto, "Go get your stuff and meet me by the gate in 30." He cheers and runs off, "Shizune."

"Yes Chiyo?"

"Can you give me a minute alone with my Kaachan?" She hesitates for a moment but nods, as soon as the door closes I go around Kaachan's desk. She turns her chair a little, "What are y-?" I hug her tightly feeling her tense and I bury my face in her shoulder, "Gomen for scaring you Kaachan." Her arms wrap around me squeezing me slightly, "You had me thinking I was going to lose you there for a second little dragon." Her body quivers a little but I know she won't let any tears fall, she's to stubborn to do that in front of anyone.

I pull away slightly my vison blurry with tears that I won't let fall as well, she cups my face with a small smile just looking at me. "You won't lose me Kaachan I will always do everything in my power to come back to you. Who else is going to keep you on your toes?" She chuckles softly and plants a kiss on my forehead, "Go before Naruto comes back here and tries to drag you out."

I roll my eyes and move towards the window, "Oh and Chiyo?" I stand on the windowsill looking at her over my shoulder, "Yea Kaachan?" I narrow my eyes at her smug expression, "Will talk about Sakura when you get back."

I jump out as quickly as I can hearing her laughter as I jump roof to roof, damn it she knows too! Ah what ever I deal with it later.

**************************************************************************************************

An:

Gomen for not updating a while you see I am in the hospital.....

I got my sister to bring my laptop lol so I will be updating more often!

Let me know what you guys think in the comments that's all I got for now

Acero~