Chapter 49

Chiyo Pov

A stands up immediately, "Why that man of all people I would rather have the Hokage than that man!" Should I be offended by that or not ugh this whole thing is giving me a headache, "I would rather A have that position, even though he is hot headed I believe the Raikage would be a good fit." A looks at me surprised probably thinking I would recommend myself.

I ignore the others and flare my chakra around and smile bitterly so that's why Fu's chakra was off. One of Mei guards jumps down holding Fu in a headlock, Torune was about to attack but stops when wood wraps around him.

"What's the meaning of this?!" I stand up walking towards Fu, "It seems one of the people of my village betrayed me." I place hand on his chest, "Release." The jutsu Danzo was using falls and all the other guards come down Mei guard releases him and he stands there staring at me.

"Danzo you have betrayed you village by coming here and trying to kill me." The mist ninja looks at me, "That's not all Milady I believe he stole Shisui Uchiha's eye and transplanted it as your own."

"The man who was praised along side Itachi Uchiha? The Uchiha most gifted in the use of visual jutsu Ao?" He nods and goes on to explain Shisui's jutsu as I glare at him, "You claim to want to protect the village yet you do things like this." He doesn't say anything, I glance at Ao's byakugan he most of gotten it during war.

Before anything else can be said a plant comes threw the floor of right in the center revealing a white humanoid creature, "Well hello there."

"One problem after another now what." The thing looks directly at me and smiles, "Guess what Sasuke Uchiha has snuck in here I wonder where do you think he's hiding right now?!" I freeze on spot, Sasuke he's here but why and who the hell keeps hiding his chakra from me?! A grabs it by the throat, "Tell me where Sasuke Uchiha is?" I narrow my eyes is he going to try and kill him even if I denied him and gave his shinobi the general area Killer Bee is at?

A crushes his neck and looks at one of his shinobi, "C begin." I look at him, he most be a sensory shinobi I have to find Sasuke first. I bend down and place my hand on the ground zeroing in on Sasuke's chakra, there you are duckbutt who are you with?

I look at A as he charges threw a wall then at Danzo, damn it I can't leave him here! "Chiyo do not worry for him I will go." Gaara places his hand on my shoulder briefly, "Temari, Kankuro lets go." The exit the room, "You really couldn't help yourself Danzo could you." He looks at me briefly, "You and your Kaasan are not fit to be Hokage."

I growl a little but don't say anything else, "The leaf is full of traitors then." I look at Onoki, "No it's not there are a few like this man in front of you that are stuck in the old way of thinking." He looks at me confused, "Old way of thinking what do you mean?"

I sigh a little, "I mean a world without trust if we cannot pull together than we have no future, threats like the Akatsuki will continue to rise. And even know if we all act alone we may not survive, it's time for the shinobi villages to help and work together rather than apart." He smirks at me, "Your a green brat with no real idea how to run a village I will say that you can ask me anything you like. As your senior ill answer as best I can."

"Then let me ask you this when did you all forsake yourselves." He looks at me with wide eyes and I can see the Mizukage smile at me. He scoffs at me and I release Torune allowing him to stand next to Danzo, better to have them close to me so I can kill them in one blow if the try anything.

My hand twitch's when Sasuke's chakra gets closer, and being as dramatic as he is cuts the banners before hanging upside-down on the ceiling looking down at Danzo. Mifune goes to attack but Sasuke blocks it with ease, I look back towards Danzo to see him and Torune get out threw the hole the Raikage made earlier. Damn it I can't leave until the Summit is over, he jumps down from the ceiling.

"Karin come!" I teleport in front of him forcing Sasuke to block, Mei shoots lava out of her mouth blocking the hole. Sasuke glares at me, "So your Hokage now Chiyo." I unseal my katana, "Yes and you have been a real pain in my ass lately Sasuke."

His sharingan changes to the Mangekyou sharingan, "Do not get in my way." Mei stands behind me, "Such a waste of a good looking man." I jump back as Mei uses another Lava style jutsu, "Chojuro!"

"Yes ma'am." I watch in fascination of his blade, "Ya know instead of watching Sasuke get knocked around maybe you should do something before they kill him." I snicker a little, "Well he does deserve to get hit a little for being a pain."

I turn my attention to the girl with Sasuke, Karin is her name I think? I walk over to her and rest my Katana on her shoulder, she freezes and slowly looks up at me.

"An Uzumaki...." So she's related to Naruto hm, "You what is your relationship with Sasuke?" She doesn't answer me, I can see fear in her eyes. I sigh and pull my katana away, "I won't hurt you unless you try something, stay still I have questions for you." She nods her head rapidly, "Yes ma'am!" I sweat-drop a little, I look towards the wall when I feel Sasuke's chakra waver.

Suddenly white spores begin to grow on my arms, I cover myself in black flames burning it off. Sasuke's Susanoo hand breaks threw the door, I watch silently as the Tsuchikage attacks Sasuke. That man he's here watching so there's no doubt he will save Sasuke.

Sasuke's chakra disappears briefly, "He's not dead Tsuchikage."

"What do you mean?" I don't elaborate as I close my eye's as Gaara and the Raikage get back with the others. They argue among themselves for a moment, "Show yourself I know your there!" The others look at me in bewilderment as a chuckle rings around us, "Ah Chiyo you never cease to amaze me your sensory abilities are matched by none."

Madara appears standing on the table with Sasuke over his shoulders, "My name is Madara Uchiha I am hear to explain something to you all and once you understand it I'll ask you a question."

"What is it?" I grip my katana tightly, "It's about my plans project Tsuki no me..."

His sharingan eye looks at me threw his mask, as I glare I had hoped Touchan was wrong about the leader being Madara Uchiha. Now that I know it is him the question is can I even stand a chance against him?