Chapter 43

Chiyo Pov

"So what your saying is.....your not going to eat me?"

"IM GOING TO EAT YOU IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP!"

"Now Now Zai you can't eat Chiyo's Touchan she will be very upset."

"Whatever I'm going to go join Kai on the hunt."

Wind hits my face and I groan a little, "Rai I think she's waking up!" Opening my eyes I blink a few times to get rid of the blurriness in my vision, "Touchan?" He comes into my field of vison and smiles softly, "I don't know how you got us out of there little tadpole, but thank to you where alive."

He helps me sit up and I activate my dragons mark, "Rai how long where we out?" Rai lows his head next to us, "Well your Touchan woke up yesterday and before you ask Zai healed him." I nod looking down at my hands for a second, "What's on your mind?" I look up at Touchan, "They probably think we are dead..."

He sighs, "Yea but for now I think its best that everyone thinks we are, as long as the village believes it then the Akatsuki could believe it as well. Rai and Kai where telling me that if you gain more control of Touma's power you would grow more?" I nod, "So what your saying is that we can't contact anyone..." Touchan smiles at me sadly, "Its what's best for now." I stand up determined, "All right then I should get started whose going to help me Rai?" He smiles nervously, "Um that would be Zai...."

I throw my head back and groan loudly, why him he hates my guts. Ah whatever I just have to suck it up if I want to get back to the village as quick as possible. With me and Touchan out of the way the Akatsuki could make a move against the whole village.

Just wait everyone I'm coming home soon...

Sakura Pov

I close the front door with a small smile, these last three day's I've been checking on Kasumi. The day we found out what happened to Jiraiya-san and Chiyo she was a mess, I myself barely kept it together. "Are you still upset about the death of that Senju girl Sakura?" I clench my fist around the necklace Kasumi gave me today, it was Chiyo's and had a picture of our team when we where genin.

I avoid my Kaasan's gaze causing her to scoff, "That girl poisoned you Sakura now you can actually win a nice man over." I walk past her and into the kitchen, Tousan turns a page of his newspaper, "I'd say its a good thing she was killed the village seems more peaceful. Ever since that girl arrived it had been one incident after another."

I walk up to the table and punch it hard splitting it in half and shocking them both, "I WILL NOT STAND HERE AND LET YOU INSULT HER ANYLONGER!"

"Sakura you ne-!" I spin round to face my Kaasan, "No what you need to think about is how you both have been acting ever since I told you I like Chiyo. Your talking so badly about her without even knowing her, and ignoring all the good she has done for everyone in the village. You know it hurts, the one person who made me so happy by just sending a smile my way is gone...."

My wipe the few tears away from my eyes, "Chiyo Senju is was an amazing person who believed in me and everyone around her. Everyone she cared for she always protected with every bone in her body, disregarding her own safety and health hundreds of times. She didn't know who her parents where for the first 12 years of her life! Yet she had such a kind heart that wanted everyone around her to be happy." I make my way the front door and open it, "You know it hurts that you don't support me and I can't stand it any longer. So until you both realize what horrible people you've been lately, don't try to contact me or get me to come back."

I slam the door behind me and take a few deep breaths, I make my way to Lady Tsunade's office and knock on the door. "Come in."

Lady Tsunade looks up from her paper's, dark circles starting to form under her eyes. "Oh Sakura what can I do for you?" I bite my bottom lip and look down at the ground for a moment, "I would like to request my own apartment Lady Tsunade." Footsteps approach me and I'm pulled into a hug, "I won't ask what happened but instead of an apartment you will stay with me and Kasumi at the Senju mansion."

My eyes widen and I pull back from her embrace, "W-What no it's fine I don't want to intrude." She flicks me in the forehead and I hold it in pain. "Oh just shut it already I'm not asking I'm telling you that you are going to live with us."

She move back towards her desk and sits down, "I- Thank You Milady!" Lady Tsunade looks up from her papers and smiles, "There's no need to thank me, you are an important person to Chiyo and my student."

"Do you actually think they are gone?" She closes her eyes clearing her throat, "What the Elder Sage said happen it would make since that they didn't survive. But.....there is a part of me that feels that they got out of there and are somewhere recovering. The only thing we can do Sakura is push forward and not let there deaths be for nothing."

"Hai..."