Chapter 48

Chiyo Pov

After walking a few hours I stop and sigh, "And hear I thought we could get there peacefully." Torune looks at me confused, "What do you mean Lady Hokage." I wave him off and turn around, out of the trees come eight masked men. Slamming my hands on the ground wood spikes shoot out of the ground piecing each one threw a vital spot.

I get rid of the wood letting all the bodies fall on the ground, "An attack on me as Hokage or as Chiyo Senju a question that may be one and the same." I walk past Fu and Torune who wore shock expressions, "Lets keep going you two I don't want to be late."

More bodies dropping out of the tree's, I glance down at the mask of one. Ah so it's Danzo's root anbu how sad this is the best he has. I adjust the hat on my head, "So how are you going to handle Danzo when we get back? I ponder a moment, "Well do have that clone covering behind us I'll just have her collect a root anbu mask along with anything else we gathered against him."

I look outside the window of the house I had made for us to rest for the night. "Lady Hokage are you alright." I look over at Torune who had Fu standing behind him, "Ya just making plans for the Kage something everything could go calm, or go wrong. You both get some rest and eat something tomorrow is going to be a long day."

We rest for a few hours then move at a quicker pace, I steady my breathing to keep my body warm in this cold weather. "Welcome Lady Hokage I am Mifune the general in the Land of Iron." I bow a little, "Thank you Mifune I am Chiyo Senju the Sixth Hokage."

I enter the chamber Fu and Torune going to the balcony with the other guards, I smile and walk over to Gaara. "It's good to see you Gaara." I can see his ghost smile, "You as well I hope everything in the Leaf is going better after the attack."

I scratch my head, "It's going better than expected." Mifune walks in and takes his place at the neutral sit, "Please place your Kage head pieces before you." I move towards my seat and place my hat on the table, "You the Five Kage assemble here today in response to Lord Raikage summons. I Mifune will preside over these proceedings and now let the Five Kage summit begin."

I was sitting between Gaara and the Tsuchikage Onoki, "Then allow me to begin listen-." Gaara gets cut of by Onoki who snorts a little, "My my how the Kage have changed, for you two be named Kage at your ages is quiet impressive Lord Kazekage, Lady Hokage. It seems your Tousan didn't teach you any manners."

I rest my chin in my palm, "Oh come now Lord Tsuchikage, Lord Kazekage was just letting you collect your thoughts with your age I'm sure it takes a while." He glares at me as Touma cackles in my head, "Keep going Lord Kazekage." Gaara nods at me, "I am a former Jinchuriki the Akatsuki captured me and took my tailed beast right out of me. Without the Village Hidden in the Leaf's aid I would not be here today. They are a threat to every village I've asked for the aid from the Five Kage many times but was ignored except for the previous Hokage. Jinchuriki have been taking from all of your villages collaboration at this point is too little to late."

"Ah the Five great villages cannot let other villages know when there jinchuriki is taken. Its an embarrassment undercover recovery is the normal no one seeks help from other lands when jinchuriki are taken." I scoff, "And it's all about appearance isn't it that's such an outdated concept."

"Setting aside weather those beliefs are outdated or not I will acknowledge as Mizukage I ignored it, however I don't think having our tailed beast stolen is cause for immediate alarm. After all it takes a large amount of skill, knowledge and time to get control over them." Onoki nods, " A jinchuriki needs to mature along with there tailed beast and even then control remains difficult."

I hum, "Very few have been able to do that Madara Uchiha and my Great-grandfather Harshirama Senju and of course the Fourth Mizukage as well as Lord Raikage's brother Killer Bee." I see A tense and clench his fist, "Enough of this madness."

He slams his fist into the desk breaking it, "This summons place is a place of peace so please refrain from force."

I tell Fu and Torune to stand down and the other guards do the same, "The Hidden Leaf, the Stone, the Sand and the Mist the Akatsuki's membership is made up of people from your villages. That's not all either from our investigations we know that among you and the earlier Kage have even used the Akatsuki." Gaara looks surprised while I remain indifferent, "I do not trust any of you but the reason I've summoned all of you here is to question your loyalties."

I listen to Onoki explain why the Kage used to use the Akatsuki, "The Hidden Cloud as also hired a mercenary shinobi before as have the other villages besides the Leaf." A scoffs, "What shinobi do you speak of?"

"The Black Dragon." Everyone tenses Mei leans forward a little, "From what my village has gather you manage to make that women one of your shinobi tell me how does one manage that." I close my eyes briefly, "Because that is the village my great-grandfather created." I use the transformation jutsu enjoying the Kages shocked expressions minus Gaara since he already knew. "Your the Black Dragon."

I smirk at A's angry expression, "I am though I'm surprised you don't recognize me A though I was a 6 year old orphan leading a group to your office at your time." His eyes widen, "That was you and you where a Senju!?"

I don't answer him, "What I'm getting at all the Five Great Nations are guilty of something but to over come this threat to each of our villages we need to come together." It's silent for a moment, "Before anyone gets heated again I will share this with all of you, it's possible the leader of the Akatsuki is Madara Uchiha."

They all look at me in disbelief, "Are you sure of that?"

"How could that even be hasn't he been dead for several decades?"

"The Kazekage is right Madara has been dead for a long long time."

I lean back in my chair, "The information is from a relabel source." Onoki looks a little nervous, "So he is some sort of mutant monster, Mifune clears his throat. "I'd like to say this as a leader of a neutral nation the leader of the Akatsuki has been able to read the times well. Despite stabilizing the Great Nations harbor suspicions about each other and the Akatsuki used that weakness to gain its power. We can turn this misfortune around its very rare for all five Kage to meet in one location, what do you all say to this. Until the Akatsuki are dealt with why not establishes the worlds first Shinobi force made of the Five Hidden Villages."

I stay silent and look around careful not to draw attention to myself, "The Leaf has the last jinchuriki containing the nine-tails and taking in the Hokages age I suggest Danzo Shimaru an elder of the Leaf with battle experience and leadership skills."

What in the hell?!