Chapter 46

Chiyo Pov

I sit next to Sakura, as she explains to Kakashi-nii, and Naruto the condition Kaachan is in. "Maybe we could have stop this if we had gotten to the village sooner Touma." He sighs a little, "We cannot change what happened kid the only thing we can do is to keep pushing forward....and not die again anytime soon it felt weird."

I smile for a second and stand, "She'll be okay, for now we need to focus on rebuilding the village for her." I open the flap of the tent, "I'm going to get some fresh air." I teleport to Kaachan's head and look down at what was left of the village.

It's going to be a lot of work but at least everyone is okay.

Timeskip

I wipe my brow looking at the few rows of houses me I made, Yamato was panting heavily.

"Oh Yamato what's the matter." He looks up at me and I sweat-drop at his expression, "Not a word..." I snicker and I turn to Touchan and Gramps, "Um what's up?" They look at each other then back at me, "We need a word."

Saying a kick goodbye to Yamato I follow the two as they lead me away from everyone, once we're far enough away they turn and look at me not saying anything. "Soooo you want to tell me what this is about." Touchan sighs, "There was a emergency meeting to decide the next Hokage seeing as your Kaasan is in a coma and we don't know when she will wake up."

I frown, "Don't tell me Danzo get the position." Gramps looks at me smiling slightly, "Well I nominated you before he had the chance and your Tousan along with Shikaku both agreed with me. Your accomplishments helped the feudal lord make his decision no matter how much Danzo tried to undermined your age. So congratulations your the Sixth Hokage."

My jaw drops and Touchan snickers at me, "I-You can't be serious." Gramps chuckles and walks closer to me placing a hand on my shoulder, "As I've said Chiyo you do not see what others see inside of you yet. But do not worry me and you Tousan will be here by your side to help you. Now come along."

He grabs my arm and pulls me in another direction, how the hell am I Hokage now!?

An hour later after being told I find myself sitting in a chair surrounded by paperwork and wearing the Hokage hat. I got Touchan to get request a custom robe for me if I'm going to be doing this. I wonder how everyone is going to react to me being named Hokage especially Naruto.

With the old man by my side I start getting threw the paperwork and give orders here and there. By nightfall I told the old man to go get some rest when I feel Naruto's chakra outside the tent. I set my pen down, "Naru I know your there...."

He comes in without a word and sits in the chair across from me, I couldn't really tell what was going on in his head. "So your Hokage now.."

"It wasn't my choice you have to beli-!" He grins at me, "I'm glad with the state the village is in right now everyone needs you. But just because you got the title before me doesn't mean I won't surpass you so watch you back." He holds his fist out to me and I smile bumping my own with his, "I'll be waiting for the day Naru. Now lets both go get some rest I can tell you I know understand why my Kaachan drinks so much."

We both walk in silence next to each other, "Say Chiyo." I hum in response, "Do you think I'll ever become Hokage?" I laugh a little, "Of course I do knucklehead I always will believe in you baka. Never doubt that Naru family supports each other."

(Another Timeskip 5days)

I rub by eyes, this paperwork never seems to end someone kill me now. The flap of the tent opens and I look up, "Pardon the interruption Lady Hokage but I have a messenger from the Hidden Cloud village, she brings a letter from Lord Raikage." Well this can't be good, "Send her in."

A women probably a few years older than me enters, "Your dismissed Ichigo." I hold my hand out, "Lets see this letter then." She hands it over and I open it keeping my face from showing how I feel, damn it Sasuke what did you do! I set the letter down and rest my hand under my chin, "And what is your reply?"

I close my eyes, "Sasuke will be dealt with the Leaf Village and the Leaf Village only." I could feel her chakra flare a little, "So you will just let your rouge shinobi kill and capture others without retaliation?" My gaze hardens and I cheer seeing her flinch a little, "You will remember who you are speaking to, I will not allow your village to hunt and kill him. But I will allow you to gather information if you would like but that is all."

She nods and clench's her fist, "I see thank you for seeing me Milady." I stand and go around my desk, "Killer Bee he has the eight tails in him correct." She nods, "Give me a second." I bend down and place my hand on the ground, "Ahh there he is Gyuki just by the way his chakra is flowing I can tell he hasn't been captured."

I stand up, "Killer Bee is alive and not in the hands of the Akatsuki, by the location of his chakra he's close to the Hidden Cloud village. I can't give you an exact location so I apologize."

She stares at me with wide eyes, "You can sense him from right here?" I smirk a little, "I've spent years working on my sensory abilities, I may be young but my village would not have appointed me if I was not capable. Now it seems that your friends are causing trouble may I?"

She nods and I place a hand on her shoulder teleporting us in front of Naruto and the others, "Chiyo!"

I ignore them for now and look at the two cloud shinobi in front of me, "You two stop this at once!"

"Samui and L-Lady Hokage." Yup still feels weird being called that, "Now Samui I will allow you to do as we spoke of but I ask you keep you team in line." She bows at me, "Thank you for everything Lady Hokage." She turns to her team, "Let's go Omoi, Karui we have to get back to the village and give the message to Lord Raikage."

The red head follows the other two angrily, "Chiyo what was that about." I turn to the others, "I can't tell you everything but lets just say Sasuke caused some trouble for the hidden Cloud but I'm handling it so don't worry." I remove my hat and rub my face, "Now if you to excuse me."

I teleport away without another word and find Touchan and Gramps in the tent holding a scroll, great now what?