Chapter 33

Chiyo Pov

I follow Sakura's signature Naruto following right beside me, "Chiyo how much further?" My eye twitch's, "We're almost caught up to Sakura and the others." My eye's widen when I feel the mark I placed on Kakashi-nii pulsing, damn it I can't just leave Naruto!

"Naruto come on we have to pick up the pace!" He nods knowing better than to question me, I spot Yamato and the others by the cliffs. "Yamato!" He turns his eyes widening slightly seeing us, "Chiyo, Naruto you guys aren't supposed to be here." I land next to Sakura, "Kaachan had a change in heart, Sai go do some recon please." He nods without another word and takes off, Naruto smiles sheepishly. "Say I'm going to go really quick."

"Naruto where are you going?!" He jumps behind a boulder, "Duty calls!" Sakura blushes a little and I smile at how adorable she is, I tense when a fog roles in. I place my hands on the ground finding Kakashi-nii chakra signature, "Sakura get Naruto." She nods just as I feel a foreign charka flare, "We need to move now!" We run into a barrier of crystal?

"A crystal barrier no doubt this is the enemies jutsu, Chiyo you think you can break it?" I walk up to it and place my hands on it, "I can break it all of you get back."

They move back into the trees and I gather my chakra, "Lighting style: Heavens judgement!" Lighting surges out of my body tearing up the ground as it smashes hard against the crystal, I grin hearing the cracks as the whole thing breaks apart. "Well done Chiyo now lets get to the others."

I land in front of Kakashi-nii my eyes widen seeing Hinata stuck in crystal, "Hinata..." I whisper clenching my fist glaring at the lady standing right next to her, "So you have reinforcements now." She glances at me then smirks, "And you must be Chiyo Senju, Lord Orochimaru still has quiet the interest in you."

"Let her go or so help me I will tear you to shreds!" I can tell I shocked the others with that outburst, Kakashi-nii puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Chiyo you need to stay come this is just what she wants." I take a breath and shrug Kakashi-nii's hand off taking a step forward, "Then take me instead as your hostage."

"What Chiyo you can't do that!" I ignore Kiba and smirk at the lady, "If that snake is still after me I'm sure he will reward you nicely for bring me to him." I glance at Kakashi-nii over my shoulder and he seems to get the message, "So you would just hand yourself over to make sure you friend is safe." I nod taking another step not missing how her body tenses up, "Yes I would rather it be me who gets hurt than any of my friends."

She chuckles, "Friends only get you killed, but I won't miss this chance to please my Lord." I walk closer to her holding my hands in front of me so she doesn't suspect anything, right before she grabs me hands shoot out of the ground forcing her to dodge. My wood clones grab Hinata and he others, I smirk teleporting us all away before she can react. That was to close for my liking, my clones set Hinata down gentle.

"Damn I guess I'm to late." I look over seeing Pakkun, "They finished analyzing that insect of Shino's there's no mistaking it the enemy uses some sort of Crystal style jutsu. The researchers say that the insect was crystalized inside and out." I glance at Hinata, "Touma is there anything we can do."

"Give me time I need to think." I grunt a little not so happy with his answer, "I'll tell you it seems Lady Tsunade is happy she changed her mind and sent you on this mission Chiyo." I look at the ground as everyone glances at me, talk about pressure.

I walk away from them and get on my knees next to Hinata placing my hands ln the crystal, Touma's chakra covers my hands. I hear cracking and Naruto pushes me away, "The hell Chiyo!" The crystal complete breaks and Sakura presses her ear to her chest then smiles, "She's okay." I dust myself off, "Naruto next time you push me like that I will hurt you." I mutter darkly and he hides behind Kakashi-nii who sweat-drops. "So what do you want to do know Kakashi?"

"We should go after them why did we let them go?!" I glare at Naruto, "Is that even a question Hinata was in danger and she hurts, not to mention we don't have a counter for her jutsu yet." Kakashi-nii nods, "Chiyo's right Naruto right now we need to move with caution, but there is enough of us to split into to groups. Sakura and Sai you two will stay with Hinata until she recovers, the rest of us should try and pick there trail back up. Of course they don't leave a trail behind not even Akamaru can pick one up."

I cross my arms over my chest, "You're forgetting Oniisan I'm a sensory shinobi." He gives me a close-eye smile, "Oh how could I forget will let you lead the way then, but remember we have to be careful not to get to close to those crystal barriers." I freeze and look up at a tree, but the chakra I felt disappears.

"Everything alright Chiyo?" I nod and glance at Sakura giving her a slight smile, "Yup I'm good to go."

"All right lets move out."

I pause on a branch, "Hey why did you stop?!" I ignore Naruto, "You said they use bats to track right?" Shino nods, "They do." I smirk, "It's a risk but I think I have a plan." Kakashi-nii nods, "Lets give it a go."

"Wood style: wood clone jutsu!" My three clones run of in different directions about ten meters apart. We begin to run and it doesn't take long to see a bat taking off, "It's working a bat doesn't take off during broad daylight unless it had somewhere important to be." We take off following the bat, I falter a little nearly missing a branch. It's that powerful surge of Chakra again!

I stop holding my head, "It can't be..." I ignore the others, "Touma what is it?"

"It seems the three tails is about to show itself after all this time."