Chapter 35

Chiyo Pov

Sakura head's back to the others when I see Naruto running off, knowing him he's going to go looking for the kid. I follow behind him at a distance, he'll get mad if he finds me keeping an eye on him.

It doesn't take long for him to find trouble, I jump out in front of him deflecting the crystal with my katana. "Chiyo?!" I stare at the women in front of me, "You both should be honored I've come here to take care of you personally. Jade crystal blade!" I deflect her attacks growling slightly, "You won't be laying a hand on Naruto."

Naruto jumps in holding the crystal she attacked us with in the first place, "I wasn't looking for you I was searching for someone the kid you where with earlier where is he?" It seems Naruto bring him up hit a nerve, she breaks threw Naruto's crystal and we both jump back.

"What have you done with him answer me!" She stares at us not saying anything, "We don't want him for what you think." Her eyes widen for a split second, "Just stay out of it that's none of your business." Naruto makes shadow clones but the women destroys them easily and goes to attack Naruto, but I block her kick with my forearm and she jumps back.

"Listen I'm taking that kid back so just hand him over!" The women scoffs, "Taking him back what are you talking about he never belong to you he was always one of us." I raise a brow, "Oh yea who's to say you didn't steal him from his home at a very young age? He seemed quiet confused on the concept of returning home that is until he spoke with Naruto."

"Hey thank you, your the one who taught me about going home." We all look to the side and see the kid from earlier standing there with a smile, "Yukimaru." Ah so that's his name, "The place you call home is where someone is thinking about you isn't it? I wanted to thank you again for teaching me that because of you I found where that is."

I study the kid and don't move when Naruto jumps in front of Yukimaru explaining to him what's going on. Something comes out of the ground and I block Naruto from the hit grunting a little, I pin Naruto to the ground. "Chiyo what are you doing?!"

"Calm down there gone anyway isn't that right Kakashi-sensei." I turn towards him and Yamato not missing the frown under his mask, he know's I only call him Kakashi-sensei when I'm upset with him about something.

"What where you thinking Naruto, going off on your ow-."

"I had his back Yamato."

I walk over to Naruto and ruffle his hair, "He was only doing what he thought was right and try to get the boy from earlier out of Orochimaru's grasp."

I crouch down next to Naruto, he looks over at me already looking guilty. "Hey I know you want to save him Naruto but right now we need to move and work as a team otherwise someone could get seriously hurt. What do you think would have happened if I hadn't seen you running off?"

"Chiyo's right Naruto now lets head back to the others, and Naruto tell me more about this boy. There's something about him that is troubling me." On the way back they begin talking about it and I think back to the pained cries I heard before I reached the three-tails earlier. "I think he has some sort of power to control it. But it seems to take a huge toll on his body that's why they lost control earlier. I don't think he has control over his power or he can't go passed his limits yet."

A shadow passes over us and I see Sakura falling down, "NARUTO, CHIYO!" Well I have had a nice life, I just hope Sumi remembers that I want blue flowers at my funeral. She takes both of us down hard into the ground I crawl out the hole we made groaning in pain.

Sakura jumps back up next to Yamato and Kakashi-nii as Naruto finally crawls out right next to me. "Next time your on your own I don't think I'll survive another on of her 'talks'." He only mutters sorry in response, as soon as we enter the house I'm tackled by a Ino. Sakura stomps over and drags her off of me, they start arguing.

"Chiyo you look as youthful as ever!"

"Knock it off Lee." I smile at Lee and Tenten, "It's good to see the two of you, if you excuse me I need to go." Before they can question me I go back threw the door and hop onto the roof sighing a little. I smile slightly, thinking how adorable it is when Sakura got jealous. "Kid with the amount of chakra Isobu is letting off I don't doubt the Akatsuki know's where it is." I close my eyes briefly, "I know and things will get harder no doubt."

They don't call me down for the strategy meeting, seems I can decide what to do for myself. And that answer is quiet simple, I'm going to cover them all the best I can. I decide to meditate on the roof during the night, gathering my chakra. The others finally come out, "Chiyo." I look down at Kakashi-nii, "We're counting on you to have our backs."

I smirk a little, "Don't worry about it Oniisan all of your backs that's a promise." I don't miss the worry in Sakura's eyes and give her a reassuring grin before we all scatter. I feel the others marks begin to flare but I need to concentrate on the one that burns the most.

Please all of you stay safe....