Chapter 59

Chiyo pov
I study the seven swordsman of the Mist, "This is going to be a pain in the ass." I mumble to myself as the one that looks like Suigetsu pulls out a scroll unsealing there swords.

The mist starts to get thicker, "Well Kakashi, Chiyo the mist is getting thicker and there is no way of tracking silent killing." Kakashi-nii glances at me, "I'm working on it right now, Chiyo keep as many as you can busy?" I roll my shoulders and pop my neck.

"Hai but whatever your planning please be careful." I run straight into the mist without another word, it doesn't take long for the executioner blade to try and slice threw me. Pushing the blade to the side I back flip over Kakashi-nii who rushes in using Chidori. I watch for a second to make sure his plan is going smooth when I barely dodge two swords covered in lighting. I unseal my other katana and coat both in lighting facing Ameyuri Ringo.

Who was smiling widely at me playing her pointed teeth, "So your a Senju man I never thought I would be able to kill someone from that clan. You know your kind of hot what a shame." I sweat-drop, "Um thanks I guess but I'm not go to kill me I have to many people I need to live for."

She waves me off, "Details, details know I want to have some fun with you." She launches at me attacking aggressively, I dig my feet into the ground and push her back.

"I'm not done yet, Lighting blade jutsu: Thunder bolt!" I dig my blades into the ground and grunt as the lighting hits.

"Oh your still standing." I smirked at her, "My turn, Lighting style: lighting dragon jutsu!"

" I smirked at her, "My turn, Lighting style: lighting dragon jutsu!"

(I do not own this picture.)

The jutsu hits something but just as I expect she dodged, "Hah is that the best you've got." She frowns and looks down at the ground letting out a short laugh, "Earth style: Swamp of the underworld. Never thought a jutsu like this would do me in."

She starts sinking further into the ground, "Gomen but I couldn't let this battle drag out I have people I need to protect." She tosses her blades at me, "Here take these who knows..."

"Chiyo." She smirks, "Chiyo maybe if we met in another life we could have been friends or even more." She disappears under the mud and I use my chakra to harden it. I turn my attention to Jinin Akebino, "Chiyo can you here me?" I pause hearing Shikaku voice, "What is it Shikaku I'm in the middle of helping Kakashi's company take care of the seven swordsman and the two kekkei genkai users."

"I understand that but your presence is needed the most with Darui's 1st company. There are a lot of reanimated shinobi including the Gold and Silver brothers from the Hidden cloud. And they hold some of the nine-tails chakra." I frown, "I understand inform Darui I will be there shortly."

I prick my finger and slam my hand on the ground, "Summoning jutsu!" I jump onto Rai's back, "To support Darui's company I am also going to split Gaara's company in half. I'm sure the former Kage Gaara's company is facing will not attack without knowing exactly what we are doing."