Chapter 66

Chiyo Pov
Deciding to take the offensive I rush at him but all I manage to do is graze him each time. We trade blow after blow, neither one of us gaining ground. He catches my arm and so I twist my body around, "Fire style: Fire fist!"

I make contact with his side sending him flying across the field. I don't give him time to recover summoning my katana surrounding it in flames. He blocks it with his black staff, "I can see the anger and hate in your eyes little Senju. Is it because I killed your little friends." I summon my scythe causing him having to use his hand, "I am pissed but I don't hate you I pity you Madara."

My clone burst threw the ground behind him, "Lighting Rasengan!"

Hitting him in the face Madara sending him flying across the ground. Madara sits up from the ground laughing, "Come on that can be it Little Senju I need more!"

"Gravity seal: Release!" The seals on my body appear and disappear within seconds. I rush at him faster than what I was before landing hit after hit. Madara aims to punch me in the face but I duck under his arms and elbow him hard in the gut making sure I put chakra behind it.

 Madara aims to punch me in the face but I duck under his arms and elbow him hard in the gut making sure I put chakra behind it

(Don't own this gif)

He coughs up more blood and before he has a chance to recover I body flicker behind him and grab him, "Fire style: Grand Destruction!" I basically blow the both of us up leveling everything around us.

(Don't own this gif

(Don't own this gif.)

I wince slightly pushing rocks off of me, "You bitch you almost killed me." I attempt to stand but that jutsu took almost half of my chakra and took most of Touma's too. I collapse back on my knees when Madara send a black orb at me. Before I even attempt to dodge it Naruto appears in front of me and kicks the orb away from me.

I chuckled breathlessly, "Welcome back to the land of the living. You talked to old man path right?" Naruto helps me stand up, "Ya he told me that he talked to you and Sasuke too." I punch him in the arm, "Ow! What was that for ya'know!?"

I glare at him smirking when he pales slightly, "You are never allowed to do that to me again." He simply grins still me, "Now let's go kick his ass." I teleport Naruto right in front of Madara, "Sage art Lava style: Rasengan!" It hits Madara directly in the chest, "Now explode!" I grab the back of Naruto's shirt and teleport us to Gaara and Lee's chakra signature.