Chapter 21

Chiyo Pov

I linger back watching Asuma train Naruto and Sora, those two are really alike its kind of scary. I follow Sora as he splits of from Asuma, maybe I don't have to worry. Then a man with long white hair walks out in front of him and Sora takes out his weapon. I tense, "Kid there chakra is very similar...."

I drop down closer hiding in an alley suppressing my chakra levels completely so I can listen in, my eyes widen when he reveals that Asuma was the one to kill Sora's Touchan. I have to go tell Kaachan, I teleport to her office to find her very angry. I was about to tell Kaachan what I learned but before I can say anything she look me dead in the eyes. "I'm ordering the Anbu to bring Danzo in for questioning." I look over at gramps for conformation and he nods with a solemn expression, "Understood what do you want me to do?"

"You will stay by my side." I nod clinching my fist looks like Sora is going to have to wait. I follow Kaachan and Gramps to where they where holding Danzo, "Explain why Danzo with tension running so high with the Rain you would chose to make contact with one of there shinobi."

He stays silent for a moment, "Wait just a moment my Lady I've seen this person once before when I was in the anbu he went missing on a mission his name is Atsugi." My finger twitches, how the hell did Sora get in her let alone find this place?! "So you thought you'd sniff around on your own did you? I have no idea what you where looking for in the Hidden Rain but you are going to tell me what you found out. Was the Hidden Rain responsible for those earlier attacks?"

He begins to chuckle, "You really are badly informed if you do not know that much. Princess Tsunade your leadership has completely destroyed this village." Kaachan's jaw tightens, "No it wasn't the Hidden Rain Kaachan." All attention falls on me as I level my gaze with Danzo, "Danzo met up with this guy to make sure that the Hidden Rain wasn't behind these attacks, I believe Danzo has something else going on in that village but I do not know what." Danzo chuckles at me, "My My it seems you Musume might make a better Hokage then you."

I walk around him and look at Ibiki from the corner of my eye he walks forward, "Yes Lady Chiyo." I smirk a little it must pain him to say that, "See what you can get lot of this guy." He nods, "Give me Ten minutes and I'll have him singing." Before anyone can say anything Homura and Koharu walk in, "Lasy Tsunade what do you think you're doing?" I grunt a little great how did they find out, I watch with slight interest as Koharu walks over to Atsugi, "There there now everything will be fine."

"What the hell...."

"Poor Danzo Atsugi wasn't only spying for you. All that time he was sending information to us as well. He is no traitor he is a loyal citizen of the Leaf." I glance at Kaachan and she nods at me, I bow and teleport right above Sora using my chakra to stand on the ceiling. I watch Sora's reaction as everything is being revealed down below. I grab Sora from behind and bring him down, "Damn it Chiyo let me go!"

"Asuma it seems you where followed." Asuma's eyes widen, "Sora?"

"I heard everything about the elimination huh is the power I have really that much of a threat to you. Asuma I need you to tell me where you the one who killed my Touchan." I think back to that man from earlier, "Yes I was." I could feel Sora's chakra begin to flare my eyes widen and I jump back, "Everyone out now!"

"How dare you, you had no right!" I unseal my katana coating it in wind chakra and it clashes with Sora's claw. He ends up pushing me threw a wall, he has a lot of power in that right hand of his. I turn on my heel and kick him into the wall next to the hole we came out of. Sora collapses on the ground, "Touma are you thinking what I'm thinking?" "I am kid..."

"Who gives you the right to get in my way Chiyo." His arm transforms again, "You have no right to get in the way." I stand there unfazed as he runs at me, he staggers and falls to the ground. I tense and move in front of Sora blocking the shuriken with my body, he looks up at me in shock as I look down at him with blood at the corner of my mouth. "Are you okay Sora."

"W-Why?" I smile a little, "Well you're Team Kakashi and I'm sure Sakura and Naruto told you I'm very protective of the Team." Yamato, Asuma, Shizune and Kaachan come running out, "Chiyo are you all right?!" I nod, "Chiyo what the hell happened?!" Naruto comes running over looking at all of us, "As for you." I look at Sora from the corner of my eye, "You betrayed you're comrades and stabbed my Touchan in the back I will have my revenge!!" He runs at Asuma but vanishes in the wind, "That baka." I fall forward but Naruto catches me, "Chiyo!"

I wake up gasping for breath, I hold my head in pain. "Touma so Sora has the nine-tails chakra in him."

"That would explain his wind chakra and would make sense with that destructive power." I throw the covers of me and swing my legs over my bed, "That man is using Sora for his own gain and I don't doubt he is going to go after Kaachan." I activate the dragons mark and steam rises from my body, the only flaw in his plan is he is going to have to go threw me. I teleport to Kaachan office and pull her to the ground with me, "Kaachan are you all right?" She looks at me surprised, "Yeah I'm fine." Sora bust threw the window and Naruto comes threw the door, "Sora!!"

I stand in front of Kaachan protectively as he lunges at us, I unseal my katana holding him back. "Sora why are you doing this?!" He glances at Naruto, "Just stay out of it!" Anbu come threw the door and Sora grits his teeth, jumping back he goes back threw the window with Naruto following. Lighting and thunder ring threw the sky, "Chiyo go after them but don't hurt Sora." I nod, "Hai Kaachan please stay safe." I follow Naruto's chakra signature, I have to keep them both safe as much as I can.