Chapter 13

Chiyo Pov

I jump roof to roof watching as he sits down and begins to take thing out of the pack he was holding. I sit on the edge resting my chin in my palm, "I guess the brat just wanted to draw." I let out a little yawn, "Sure seems like it is it bad I wanted him to be doing something so I can kick his ass?" Touma doesn't reply directly just mumbling things to himself, he'll tell me if he wants me to know.

I rub my eyes just as Sakura approaches him and they begin to talk, maybe they will start to get along? I frown a little honestly I wonder what type of training Sai had to go threw, Kakashi-nii told me that the foundation training is very taxing on normal human quality's. And Yamato said that they are trained to be the perfect shinobi.

Naruto finally walks out looking a little grumpy, what died in him? I chew on a mint leaf watching Naruto start yelling at Sai with a red face, maybe he insulted Naruto's ball's again. Yamato's chakra flares in a pattern so I teleport towards him, "Chiyo where headed out did you pick up any clue on what Sai is up to?" I shake my head, "Not really he was just drawing and talking with Sakura, he probably insulted Naruto's manhood again."

He sweat-drops and decides to just drop the subject the others finally join us. Me and Yamato look at the other three, "Well now I hope you three are getting along." Sakura laughs nervously and Naruto had a pissed off expression, "I'm so sick of this guy."

I walk towards him and place a hand on his shoulder grinning, "Naruto if you don't at least try and get along I will make sure you don't eat ramen for at least 4 months." He starts sweating, "W-What you can't do that to me Chiyo!" I smirk slightly, "Oh I can and I will Naruto so don't push it."

He pouts, "Chiyo were where you this morning?" I look over at Sakura and smile, "Oh you know out and about." We begin walking with me bringing up the rear while Yamato walks in front, Naruto was still giving Sai a look. A breeze blows and I close my eyes the games are about to begin, "Well this seems far enough." I follow Yamato's change in direction without another word as the others follow us confused, "Captain Yamato, Chiyo what are we even doing in here the path we where on was just fine."

"Lady Tsunade told you the information Sakura got could be a trap, Tenchi bridge could be an ambush to get you and Chiyo." I stare ahead ignoring the gaze on my back, "It's not that's the case here but still you can never be to careful."

Yamato puts a hand on my shoulder briefly and we begin to walk again. "Well keep hidden as much as possible until we reach Tenchi Bridge." We walk until nightfall and luckily we ended up in a clearing, "This spot should do."

"But what do you mean?"

Yamato ignores Naruto, "Lets rest here for tonight." Naruto rushes forward, "If you really want to set up camp then lets back track to that cave we passed earlier instead of laying in the open here."

"That won't be necessary, Chiyo." I nod and close my eye's, "Wood style: Four Pillar Home jutsu." I sit on the roof as the others look at the house in awe, "Nice work Chiyo, will camp in here for tonight." Naruto rushes in with a huge smile, they better like it I even included bed frames that they can lay on. I join the others in the room and sit in the corner, "All right everyone gather around, Sakura there are a few things I need to know."

"What about?"

"Everything about the Akatsuki member Sasori." I close my eyes and lean my head back against the wall behind me, "I wanted to bring it up sooner but I promised we wouldn't talk about it yesterday. I need you to tell me everything now you and Chiyo are the only ones that have seen him and lived to tell the tale. I received his file from the hidden Sand Village but it will help if you could fill in the blanks."

They all sit around him, "Then why don't you ask Chiyo I'm sure she could go into much more detail than I could." Yamato sighs, "She could but knowing Chiyo for what I have in mind she would want to do it herself." I snort a little, "Damn right I would."

I zone out as the others talk about the plan Yamato came up with, I rub my lower stomach. I have a faint scar where Sasuke's Chidori went threw, if we see duckbutt I may stab him as a little payback but that's all I'll do. "Chiyo." I open an eye and see everyone staring at me, "Who ever this spy is they are no doubt going to be powerful and there is a chance they will not come alone. If that is the case I want you to take care of any person that shows up with them."

I grin chuckling lowly, "Very well that I will take care of without a problem." The wind causes the house to creak a little, tomorrow will sure be interesting. I wonder if I'll run into the snake himself, I have to get some payback on him as well. I glance at Naruto, but the main question I have right now is that how will Naruto react?

There is a chance that Kurama's chakra could leak out if he lets his emotions get the better of him, and if that happens then we all could be in danger.