Chapter 47

Chiyo Pov

I rub my eyes resting on my desk, after dealing with the cloud shinobi and getting back to my 'office' where Touchan along with the old man where waiting. Now I guess there is a Five Kage summit that I have to go to, and Danzo insist that I take his two best anbu.

I find it weird but the rest of the counsel agrees with him claiming its for my own protection. I'll just have to keep my guard up, "I thought you might still be here." I look up and find Sakura standing there, geez I guess I was lost in thought. I smile tiredly, "Ya I had things that I still need to take care of."

She rounds my desk turning my chair then she places her legs on either side of me. Naturally I place my hands on her hips, "You need to stop pushing yourself baka." I hum a little, I'll try my best."

Sakura nods in approval, "Do you have anywhere you need to be Sakura?" She looks at me confused, "No why?" I stand up causing her to have to wrap her legs around my waist, "Let's go grab something to eat." She laughs, "Okay but put me down." Putting her down we walk threw the village towards where Ichiraku is.

A few people greet me and bow, I could tell Sakura was a little uneasy about this so I take her hand in mine squeezing it a little. She moves closer to me, "Lets just pick up something to eat ya?"

She agrees and we settle on a few skewers of meat, I teleport us to grandpa first head. We eat in silence for few minutes, "I mastered the water amour jutsu you showed me." I turn to her smiling, " I'm glad to hear that but when did you have time for training?" She glances at me then back towards the village, "When I thought you where gone...it helped me feel closer to you in a way." Guilt washes over me but then I notice my necklace around her neck. "Is that my necklace?"

Her cheeks turn pink, "Oh ya Kasumi gave it to me if y-."

"Keep it Sakura it looks better on you." She shuffles closer to me resting her head on my shoulder, "I'm sorry for putting you threw all of that." Lifting up her head she turns towards me and cups my face, "Chiyo you've already apologized hundreds of times, I've already told you that you don't need to." I lean into her touch, "I just feel the need to now more than ever, with everything that's happening things are going to get crazy."

She kisses the tip of my nose and I scrunch it up, "Stop it Chiyo your thinking to much." Standing up Sakura sits herself in my lap placing her face in my neck. She places light kisses and I shiver a little, "Sakura..."

I warn as she only hums in response lifting her head, our nose where touching as she smiles at me innocently. "Yea Chiyo." I narrow my eyes playfully, "You such a tease ya know that." Before she can respond I capture her lips with my own hungrily, she responses immediately repositioning herself so she ends up straddling me.

Her hands tangle in my hair tugging a little, I lick her bottom lip asking for entrance. But Sakura denies me accuse and I growl a little biting her bottom lip slightly, she gasp in response and I take this as my chance to slip my tongue in. We both moan in response I win dominance easily sliding my hands under her shirt.

Sakura pulls away breathing heavily, instead of stopping I kiss down her jawline and down her neck looking for a certain spot. I enjoy the little noises Sakura was making then when I place a kiss between her collarbone and neck she lets out a loud moan. Ah ha so it's hear then, I concentrate on that spot licking, sucking and grazing my teeth against her soft skin.

I pull back and smirk a little proud of that mark I left, she's probably going to kill me later but a small price to pay. Sakura grabs my jaw tilting my head up and reconnecting our lips, pressing her body more into mine.

This time I pull back first with a string of saliva between us, "Why did you stop?" She breaths trying to calm herself down, "Because I have to get back." I smile innocently knowing very well she's worked up as she glares at me, "And you call me a tease."

I kiss her softly this time and rest my forehead against hers, "Hey when I get back from this meeting I have to go to let me take you out on a proper date. I realize I've never really asked you properly with everything going on." She smiles widely, "Of course you can." I cheer a little and Sakura laughs at my childish antics, I'm very happy know.

(Timeskip)

I adjust my cloak as I stand in what has been my office, it came in the day before. It was a white cloak with Sixth Fire shadow written on the back going threw the words where a black dragon. and at the bottom red flames much like the Fourth Hokages.

I place the hat on and exit the tent Fu and Torune standing by the entrance, "Fu, Torune lets get going."

"Hai." Something was off with Fu's chakra from the first time I met him, but I couldn't really tell what was wrong with it. I smirk a little, I wonder if the Raikage is going to remember me after all this time. By the gate Gramps, Touchan, Naruto, Kasumi, Kakashi-nii, Sai, Yamato and Sakura where waiting there for me, Gramps comes up to me first.

"Be careful on your way there Chiyo do not let your guard down." I chuckle, "I'll be find don't worry." Touchan ruffles my hair, "Don't let the other Kage push you around because you are young." I scoff, "Please have you forgotten who your talking to?"

He chuckles a little and Kakashi hands me a scroll, "Keep that on you at all times Imouto." I decide against asking him what it was and share a group hug with the rest, walking out the gate I wave at them. Hopefully everything at this summit goes well, last thing we need is for fighting to break out.