Chapter 11 - Aurora

Hi! Thanks so much to anyone who's been reading! Like chapter is mostly all smut! Lots of adult/explicit content!
Lx
***

We're so clumsy as we go up, I'm backwards with my back pressed against one of the stairs right now while he kisses down my jawline and along my neck, I know I'm already breathing heavily and the sounds coming from my mouth are quiet moans, neck kisses are a weakness, and especially how Harry is delivering them. He's so good, his mouth is hot and soft of my skin and then every so often I feel his teeth graze over the area.

I grip his t-shirt in my hands, holding him close to me. His hands grip my waist, his hands feel so big and so strong.

"Fuck..." his breath tickles my neck as he speaks.

He picks me up again then and moved quickly to the top of the stairs and straight into a bedroom, the main bedroom that he's been using I assume, it smells like him already.

We don't make it to the bed right away, I'm currently perched on the ottoman at the bottom of the bed, my head and shoulders rest on the bed as his lips meet mine once again in a long, deep and hot kiss, my tongue battles his, neither of us really winning, it's a joint effort.

His hands find there way up my t-shirt, over my skin making me shiver a bit, my back at bed slightly when he finds my bra, gently grabbing my breast over the top before he pulls at it slightly and his hand is on the skin, kneading and grabbing, it feels good, really good, I let out a moan and a shaky breath.

I whimper slightly when he pulls back, I look up at him and watch him smirking at my reaction, he pulls my t-shirt off before he takes his Jen and tosses them both to the ground, I look at him, his pupils are dilated, most likely from the drinking as well as what is happening now.

Before we kissed my mind was so foggy, I was drunk, I knew I was drunk. But now... I feel like I know exactly what I'm doing, and I don't want to stop, but does he...

"Harry... Harry, is this... should we?" My breathing is still heavy, he looks at me, my hands are on his shoulders. If he thinks we should stop, I'll stop.

He looks at me so seriously before he leans forward and kisses me again, moving us onto the bed, and then he tugs my leggings off, he's still standing over me, undressing me, I want to cover myself up, I've never been very confident but there's something about the way he's looking at me with so much...lust I guess, so I don't, I just lie there and watch him as he continues undressing me.

When he's down he loosens the strings on his sweatpants, I watch intently, I can't keep my eyes off him.

"Holy fuck..." I breathe when he's left in only his boxers, the size of him is...evident.

I just myself further up the bed, all of my clothes are strewn across the flower, I don't take my eyes off him as he pulls off his boxers and walks towards me, he's pulled a condom from his bag on the floor, it's still in his hand.

This is really happening.

"Are you okay...?" He asks me, his voice is low and gravelly, he looks at me, waiting for my answer. Asking my permission.

I nod and mean up to brush my lips against his.

That's all the confirmation he needs, he climbs over me then and slides the condom on before his hands slide up my thighs, one hand making my hips jerk up as his thumb makes contact with my entrance before circles my clit, I stiffen slightly, my body immediately reacting to him.

"Oh god..." I moan, my legs opening wider, he continues until I feel like I'm a pool underneath him, my limbs feel like jelly, it took him less that ten minutes to have me like this, feeling quite possibly the best I've ever felt.

He's not selfish, I love that. He made sure he got me all the way before he moved his position and slid into me, he's so turn on, he's moaning and his eyes are even more dilated, he gives me kisses all along my neck as he moves inside me.

I listen to his moans and moan along with him, his sounds are so hot. I'm grilling his arms as they hold him up, at either side if my, his muscles are taut with the pressure, he feels amazing, I don't ever want it to stop.

My eyes have been closed, my head tilted back as I just give in to the pleasure, there's still a pressure in my belly even after he got me right to my climax, the feeling is so strong, I haven't felt this good in a really long time.

When I open my eyes he's staring right at me, an intense look on his face, I look right back at him, expecting this much eye contact to be strange, but it's not... I can feel the pleasure building even more, I know his is too, I can feel him twitching inside of me, I moan out when he pushes deeper, he takes both my hands in his snd threads our fingers together, I squeeze his hand, he's squeezing back and then I watch him loose himself, his eyes almost roll right back and his mouth drops open as he moans into the silence. His body jerks slightly until he stops and falls over me, not enough for it to be unconformable, I welcome the feeling.

"Harry..." I breathe.

"Fucking hell, Ror... that was...incredible." He pants, there's still a slight slur to his words, and I don't miss that he's just called me Ror, it's a cute nickname, he hasn't called me that before.

"Incredible..." I repeat and nod my head, on of my hands is brushing lazily over his shoulder and upper back.

"Was it good for you?" He asks me, tilting his head to see me, a serious, questioning look filling his expression.

"Yes...yes, it was...wow..." I say, words leaving me, too hard to get out a coherent sentence.