Chapter 63 - Harry

It's late when we get home, but we are both so buzzing, Aurora has not stopped smiling or looking at the ring on her finger.

I'm so glad she likes it.

I swear I spent forever picking out the right one.

"Do you want to call your mum?" I ask her, it's nearly midnight here, so that means it's almost 8am in the UK, she'll definitely be awake.

She nods, "I'd love that, do you think your mum and sister will still be awake after?"

"They might be, I'll check once we speak to your mum." I really want our families to find out from us, just incase pictures or anything from Disneyland get put up online, or before they see it at least, I'm sure there are out there, there was so many people around, even though we were in our own private area.

Her mum answers FaceTime straight away, "hello, loves!" She smiles happily into the phone, holding it up in front of her face.

Aurora doesn't even wait, she just holds her hand up, showing off the ring, "I'm getting married!" She beams excitedly, making me chuckle.

I watch her mums face light up, her eyes widening, "oh my god! You're engaged? Are you serious?" I'm sorry glad she hasn't seen anything online, the surprise in her voice is real.

"We are." Aurora smiles as I smile too and nod beside her, holding my arm around her waist.

"Oh that's amazing! When did this happen?" She beams and moves to sit down on her couch.

"Just tonight, we went to Disneyland and he proposed when we were watching the nighttime show, it was amazing!" Ror gushes, making me smile lovingly at her.

"That's so cute! You love Disney!" Her mum laughs, "let me see the ring properly." She says, Ror moves the camera round to get a close up of the ring and her mum gasps, saying how beautiful it is.

"He did so good didn't help? It's perfect." Aurora says, making me smile proudly and happily.

"He did indeed, it's gorgeous Harry." Her mum says, smiling at me, "thanks for making my baby girl happy, I can't wait for the wedding!" She beams.

"Me either." I chuckle, "and you're very welcome, that's my job." I grin, making her smile.

"Will it be soon? The wedding?" Wendy asks.

"I don't know, we have to plan! But hopefully!" Ror grins up at me and pecks my lips.

I nod, "we can start planning right away... and find a date that suits everyone." I say, I want it soon, as soon as possible honestly without rushing everything.

We chat for another few minutes before we hang up, Wendy having to go get the cafe ready to open, and I really want to go and see if my mum and sister are awake. They haven't rushed into the house yet, so they just not know.

We walk quietly out to the back, going over to the annex, I can see the TV on through the window, which hopefully means someone is awake.

I gently tap on the door, Gemma comes to answer it a few seconds later, in her pyjamas, holding a cup of tea, "hey! I'm glad you're still up, is mum awake?" I ask.

She nods, "yeah, we're just finishing a movie." She tells me and moves back so that Ror and I can go on in.

"Is everything alright, love?" My mum asks right away, "how was your day?"

"Our day was brilliant, we had the best time." I smile and squeeze Auroras hand.

"I'm so glad, love. Did you have a good time Aurora?"

Ror nods and can't hide her grin, I pull her hand forward, the ring glittering under the lights.

"Oh my god! Is that...?" My number says immediately getting to her feet, "you did it?!" I showed her the ring when I bought it, but I wasn't sure exactly when I would ask.

I nod, "I did, and thank god she said yes." I grin and kiss Ror's cheek, she's still just smiling so happily.

"Of course I did!" She giggles and nods.

"Congratulations guys, this is amazing news." Gemma smiles, both of them now smothering us in hugs.

"Is there champagne? We should celebrate!" My mum grins, putting her slippers on to her feet.

"I have champagne in the house, do you guys want to come over?"

"Of course!" She beams, and we all go back to the house, I get the champagne from the wine fridge where I hid it after buying it the same day as the ring, I knew we'd want to celebrate.

The girls all look at the ring, cooing over it. It makes me smile knowing how much they love it.

I pop through champagne with a grin and pour everyone a glass, Gemma pop a few raspberries from the fridge into everyone's glasses, so fancy.

"So fancy!" Ror grins.

"Cheers guys, to you and your future! I can't wait to see what the future holds for you, and for your wedding. I know it's going to be a special day! I love you both so much!" My mum says, her eyes filling up a bit with some tears, she always gets so emotional, she's amazing.

"To Harry and Aurora!" Gemma grins and we all clink glasses before taking a drink, while Gemma takes some pictures, candids before we pose properly for a few.

"I'm so happy for you both!" My mum beams, "I can't believe it, well I can, but you know what I mean!" She laughs.

"We do, Anne. Thank you so much." Ror smiles, "I cant wait to be family, properly. I'm so lucky." She hums and I can't help but kiss her, my girl.

"Next comes all the planning, and engagement party and then the wedding! Oh I'm so excited!" My mum grins happily, "I promise I won't step on your toes and go crazy, but if you'd like some help planning I'm all ears!"

I chuckle and nod.

"I'd love your help, of course! Both of you." Ror smiles and everyone hugs again.

We stay up for hours then, drinking the whole bottle of champagne before we move on to cups of tea, rock and roll.

There's some photos that have appeared online, they're a bit grainy and dark, but you can definitely see me on one knee in front of Ror, the messages have started flooding in too, congratulations and some asking if it's true, I don't reply to anyone of them yet, my mum has already message the rest of the family, that's all that matters for now.

I'm just so happy right now, all of us chatting and discussing what the wedding might be like.