Chapter 66 - Aurora

Thanks for getting me to 60k words! That means a lot! I hope you're still enjoying. This chapter isn't the best, it's just a little short one.
Lx
***

We stay out by the pool for a little while, just sitting quietly with each other, we very rarely argue or get upset with one another, and I know I was more annoyed with Jeff, but it was sort of an argument between us, I really was angry at him.

"Do you want to go in and cuddle on the couch? We could maybe look at some wedding ideas online?" Harry suggests, looking up at me with a shy smile and giving my hand a gentle squeeze.

I look back at him and smile softly, nodding my head, squeezing his hand back.

"Yeah...?" He says and gets up, gently picking me up, bridal style to carry me back into the house.

I giggle and wrap my arms around his neck, "isn't this supposed to be for the honeymoon?" I grin at him.

"Everyday is like a honeymoon with you." He says with a cheeky grin on his lips.

"Mm you little charmer." I grin and kiss his cheek, squeezing my arms that are around his neck slightly.

I smile and cuddle into him on the couch, he keeps me on his lap, with his arms wrapped around my waist, I lay my head gently on his chest.

He takes out his phone, opening up the screen, he surprises by opening the camera, turning it to point towards us in selfie mode, "oh that's an awful angle." I giggle when I see our faces on the screen.

He chuckles and moves it so that it's more flattering, I look up to him, wondering what he's up to, just then I hear the click of the camera, I laugh then and he takes another.

"Hey! What's this, the paparazzi?" I giggle and kiss his cheek while he takes a third shot

He smiles and lifts my hand up, resting it on his chest, "smile this time." He grins and takes a picture of us with my ring on full display.

"What's this all about?" I ask him as we look at the pictures.

"I just think you look very cute right now. I want lots of memories with you, and... I might want to post something online. A bit of a confirmation of sorts." He says, "as long as that's okay with you..."

"You'd want to post a selfie of us online?" I ask, he rarely posts anything online, never mind selfies, or me.

"Yeah...if that's something you'd be okay with..." he says.

I nod, "I would like that..." I smile and lean up to kiss his cheek.

"Okay, maybe not right now. Later? I'll even let you pick the photo." He chuckles and I nod, watching him open the internet app and searching up wedding venues in Italy.

"Oh my god..." I grin and sit up straighter, looking at his screen. Watching as he scrolls onto an article outlining some of the best wedding venues in Italy, there's quite a few places listed, we read each one of them.

"Oh my god, look at that one." I say, as we scroll onto a venue in Lake Como, the ceremony set up looking over the water.

"That's stunning

"That's stunning..." he says, clicking through to the website now. It's even more stunning, it looks peaceful and quiet, I really think we could get married somewhere like that.

"It is, I love it. I think somewhere like that would be perfect." I tell him.

"Somewhere like this or this?" He asks.

"Well... this place is gorgeous. They say love at first sight, Hmm?" I grin.

"Yeah? You love it that much?"

"Well... I haven't seen it properly, but yes. The water and the building... it all just looks perfect." I smile.

"Do you want to go see it...? Or do you want to see what dates they have available?" He grins at me.

"For real?" I ask him in shock, "do you... do you want to do it this soon? It's not like...after everything that happened?"

"No, no Aurora. I want to marry you baby, it's not anything to do with that, I told you last night we could start looking today." He says softly, "I think if...we see that things are right we should go for it...if we both agree."

I look at him and smile warmly, I want to marry him so badly.

I nod, "let's see when it's available. Is there a form on the site?

"Yeah, but...we could maybe give them a call? It's a good time in Italy."

I grin and nod, "okay, yes! Let's call."

So we call, and they tell us they have a availability at the end of the month, or at the end of summer. We look at one another and I mouth summer, I couldn't imagine the stress of doing it in a few weeks. Harry nods, in agreement I assume.

We make all of the arrangements we need to right now, on the phonecall. We arrange to travel there at the end of the month to meet with the manager and go over everything properly.

"Holy shit. Did we just book our wedding?" I grin when we hang up.

He looks at me and nods, "yes, yes I believe we just did." He grins.