Chapter 40 - Aurora

40 chapters! Wow! Thank you everyone that reads this, and votes and comments! You're all awesome!
Lx
***

It takes me what feels like an hour to get down the stairs on my crutches, we've decided to go down to the cafe and get something else to eat, and maybe just hang out down there for a bit. There's nothing else to do, with a broken leg and with us still being quite tired, a chill day is needed.

I'm insistent on using the crutches to get down myself, Harry goes just in front of me in case I slip or take a tumble , but I've managed right the way to the bottom, slowly but I got there.

"That was good, you didn't struggle at all." Harry says and pecks my lips at the bottom of the stairs, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Mm true, but my hands hurt." I laugh, "I need to get something soft to put on these grips, they are so uncomfortable." I say, using him to balance for a second before I use the crutches again.

He nods, "we'll get that sorted. I need some clothes and stuff, I can get you something for them to make the softer, sponge or something."

"That's sweet, thank you." I grin at him, "are you going to go into town?" I ask, I don't want him to go alone and leave me, but town would be impossible right now.

"No, no I'm going to order online... next day delivery." He grins, I grin back, good.

"Ah, that's sensible." I say nodding, 'Emma is going shopping today, she asked me if I needed anything, I'll get her to grab you some things for now? If you'd want that?"

"That would actually be great...boxers and a pair of jeans, and a few T-shirt's, oh and socks." He laughs as he lists of what he needs.

I nod "um okay, can you text it to me with sizes and I'll forward it to her?"

He nods and does that, typing out onto my phone, when he sends it to me I forward it to Emma, there's nothing I really need myself, I hope she doesn't mind getting Harry a few things.

My mum insists on cooking us a full breakfast, we sit in the sofa in the corner of the cafe, there's only one, it's a really comfy area. Harry pulls my legs gently on top of his, he's so sweet. I lean my back against the edge and relax as he brushes his fingers along my thighs, the skin prickles underneath his touch as goosebumps appear on the skin.

"Are you hungry?" I ask him.

"Mm yes. Are you?"

I nod, "yeah I'm hungry, mum makes such a good fry up, you'll love it."

"I can't wait." He grins.

I feel terrible when my mum brings them over, I don't like anyone serving me, I always feel lazy, but she insists, even when Harry tries to get up to fetch our cups of tea, but she tells him no, she'll bring them over.

"We're quiet today, don't worry yourselves, just you two relax, you both deserve it." My mum says with a smile.

"Thank you Wendy, you're so kind." Harry says smiling her way, "I'll be doing dinner tonight though." He adds.

She laughs and nods, "okay, that's a deal." She says and gives us both a smile as she leaves two cups of tea on the table in front of us as we both tuck into our breakfasts. They're so good, I hate greasy food, but my mum manages to do the nicest fry up without the food swimming in grease. I love treating myself to one.

"This is amazing." Harry mumbles around a mouthful.

I laugh and scold him, "don't talk with your mouth full." I joke.

He laughs and swallows, "sorry babe, but it really is amazing. I don't think I'll be leaving a scrap."

"Mm me either." I grin at him.

When we finish we just stay there, drinking our tea and just trying to relax, I don't plan to do much else today, just enjoy Harry's company, down here for now, but I am worried someone will notice him and he'll get bothered, so far so good though.

I'm almost asleep about an hour later, still in the same spot, he's still making circles on my thighs with his fingers, I'm so relaxed, until I see Daniel walking in the door. He looks at my mum, he hasn't noticed me, he has this sheepish look on his face, he couldn't know what happened, he's here to try and make me forgive him for leaving me, what a dick.

He spots me just before he gets to my mum, he looks confused, before I sense a but if anger, when he focuses in on Harry's hands.

Harry hasn't noticed him, but he will soon, he's walking right this way.

"Aurora... what happened?"

I roll my eyes, "you need to leave." I say coldly, I have absolutely nothing to say to him.

Harry looks at me and then him, before Daniel speaks again, "what's going on? Why...are you with him?"

"I've asked you to leave, Daniel."

"Daniel...?" Harry mumbles and then snaps his eyes to him.

"What the fuck Ror? Why you being like this?"

"She asked you to leave." Harry says, his voice steady and calm, he hasn't moved, his hand is still on my thigh.

"I'm talking to my girlfriend... not you."

"She's not your girlfriend." Harry snaps before I can say the exact same thing.

"Who says? Huh?" Daniel glares at him, I know he knows who Harry is, he's not stupid.

"Says me, actually." I pipe up, "you never were."

"Why because you were cheating with what... some famous guy? What the hell is this? This is the guy you were constantly on the phone to? An old friend? Sure..."

I roll my eyes, "it's really none of your business, I'm not a cheater, but you abandoned me on a mountain, with no way to get home. You're an asshole Daniel, you're really not a good guy and I don't want anything to do with you. I never once lied to you, but I also don't owe you any explanation. Now please go."

He looks at me, I can see the anger in his eyes, I can feel Harry beside me ready to pounce, ready to defend me, but it's my mum that comes over and very strongly demands he leaves her business before she calls the police.

"Fuck you all." He spits bitterly before he storms out.

"Was he really coming here to see you? To have you forgive him?" Harry says, seeming genuinely surprised.

I nod, "he really is an asshole, I haven't even known him that long, but I learned that quickly."

"You deserve way better." Harry says.

"Hm, I think she already has that." My mum says with a knowing smile.