Chapter 53 -Aurora

Im so sorry it's been so long since I last updated! I've started back to work and I'm so tired, but hopefully I can upload twice a week or so for now!
I hope this chaired makes up for it.
(This is just a fic so Covid isn't a thing, as no one wants to read/write about that! Lol. I hope that's okay!)
Lx
***

I sleep in the next morning, Harry got up early to go to his meeting, I woke up with him and then went back to sleep once he had left, I only slept for another hour or so before I got up and got myself ready for the day.

I love my wardrobe here, getting to wear dresses and shorts every day, because the weather is so nice, is just amazing.

I pick out a cute maxi dress and slip on some sandals before I grab my bag and leave, driving over here is bizarre, I'm nervous at first but I realise I can do it perfectly well and I make it to my first destination, The Beverly Centre, a shopping centre near Beverly Hills, there's a lot of shops around, as well as places to get some breakfast, I do that first. I get a breakfast burrito and sit in the foodcourt to eat it.

I need to find a dress for the Grammy's, Harry wanted a stylist to come by and bring a load, but I told him I'd really love to go out and buy one for myself, there's so many shops here that I'm hopeful to find something.

The Grammys really creeps up, suddenly its Grammy day and there's so many people here now getting Harry ready, and me, plus his mum and sister, we're all going together and we're all so excited, I think me especially, this is all so new to me.

It doesn't feel like real life, part of me is completely filled with excitement, and another part is so nervous. This will be the first time we've properly confirmed anything, and Harry is a huge name, my face is going to be everywhere after tonight.

My life is about to change, even more than it already has.

"Do you need help getting into your dress?" Anne asks me, she's already fully ready in a beautiful long black dress with her hair and make up elegantly done.

My hair and make up is done, I wanted to have my hair down, it's in beautiful waves and pinned slightly to one side, and my make up is done in a way that I could never, I barely even recognise myself when I look in the mirror.

I nod at Anne, "yes please, I can't reach the zip." I say as I step into the closet in our room and put the dress on, coming back out to allow her to zip it up at the back.

"You look like a Princess." she hums and I blush as I look at myself in the mirror. I chose a long blush pink dress, its my favourite colour. It has some embellishments at the top and then a long tule skirt that floats out a little bit, I don't know if it's too much, but I fell in love with it when I saw it, and I feel good in it, I need all the confidence I can muster for tonight. I hope Harry likes it too, he told me not to show him when I bought it, he wanted it to be a surprise.