Chapter 38 - Aurora

"I'm still really annoyed about what happened back then honestly, I do wish you had of told me properly, but I also understand why you didn't, it would have been harder, for both of us. But I do wish I got to say goodbye to you, I think that's what hurt the most, just not getting any closure." I tell him gently.

"I don't think I could have said goodbye Ror, I wouldn't have went. I mean it, I fell hard for you." he sighs.

I nod, "yeah...me either honestly. I was angry for a long time, but I felt a lot for you too."

He nods back, "i know. I got your text message... I'm so fucking sorry my team contacted you, I only told my manager about you because I just wanted him to drop it and stop questioning me about where I was and what I was doing, and why why why... I told him once and said I didn't want to talk about it ever again. I flipped out when I realised what they'd done. I didn't want it, I swear it had nothing to do with me. I didn't care about an NDA, you had every right to tell your story, let everyone know how much of an asshole that I am."

I believe him, "I thought it was you at the time, but... I know now. And I would never have done that, I never will. I swear Harry, it's not something I would ever do."

"I would never do that to your, I wouldn't demand anything of you. And I know babe, I know you wouldn't."

"I know you wouldn't do that either." I say softly.

"Do you think...you could ever forgive me? Like fully forgive me? And everything I've done? I'm so sorry I hurt you." He asks me, quietly with his voice full of nerves, he looks at me with his eyes pleading almost.

"Yes." I say straight away, and honestly. I watch his eyes look less frightened, they soften and he looks at me with so much emotion that I feel every bit of it too.

He nods and then gently starts to lean forward, I can feel the butterflies erupt in my stomach, I lean in the rest of the way and then we're kissing, soft and slowly, just gentle kisses, but they're the kind of kisses that make my toes curl up and my eyes close over.

He hums so happily as he kisses me, I can feel the vibration against my lips.

He sighs like he's been waiting his whole life for this moment, I feel like that too.

This is really happening, it's not just a dream, I move a little closer to him, it's hard with the cast on my leg but I get as close to him as possible, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He starts to deepen the kiss and I keep up with him, kissing him back with just as much passion as he's kissing me, I can feel ourselves about to get carried away, but I really don't care right now.

He keeps it almost PG though, he just kisses me with deep kisses, his hands gently gripping my waist. I push my tongue against his and grip his hair, now I'm the one getting carried away and trying to pull him along with me. The feeling of needing more is so overwhelming.

"Mm mmm wait." He hums, "we shouldn't go too far, not right now." He breathes.

"Why not?" I pout, not wanting to stop at all.

"Because, you've just got out of hospital love and I've just spilled my guts in apologies. I think we should... just take things slowly for a little bit."

He makes sense, he's being sweet and a gentleman, but I still pout, I want to keep going, but I settle for kisses, gentle kisses, mixed with long and deep ones. We continue like that in bed for quite a while, until we eventually hear my mum get up.

"Mm busted." He jokes.

"I hope not." He grins, moving slightly to lie his head back on the pillow, "I guess it's officially morning..." he says.

"I guess it is. How long are you staying here?" I ask him softly, I hope he doesn't tell me he's going back to his life again today.

"I can stay for a few days and then I need to be in London for a bit. But I promise I'll be coming right back." He says, a few days is definitely better than today.

I grin and peck his lips, "a few days is perfect. Thank you. And thank you for coming. I think I need to thank you every day for the rest of my life, and my mum will be too, just to let you know."

"You don't at all, you don't..." he says, a little shyly.

I smile and peck his lips again.

"Do you have any plans for today?" He asks me and I laugh, any plans I have are automatically cancelled.

I shake my head, "I just need to phone the dance studio and let them know I'm out of work for a while..." I sigh, I'm already worried about losing my income.

"Yeah? I'm sorry... hopefully you'll be all mended soon." Harry says, gently rubbing circles on my hip.

I nod, "yeah... I hope so. I've never broken a bone before, I hope it heals quickly and properly. My job is so physical, I'm worried..."

"I've broken my foot and my arm, I'm sure it will babe. You're really healthy and fit, it'll heal really well for you. I know it. You'll be back dancing soon, and if you need physio you're can have that to help..."

He's so sweet and reassuring, I think I'd believe anything that he said, which might not be a good thing, but I think I love it. I love the way he makes me feel.