Chapter 50 - Aurora

50 chapters! Yay! Thank you everyone for still reading! I hope this chapter is okay, I haven't been feeling too good, but I'm still trying to upload daily! (:
Lx
***

We pull up to a mansion, another mansion that I've been so shocked to see when Harry's gates open.

"This is your house?" I don't hide the shock from my voice, his house in London is gorgeous, I love every inch of it now after living there for six month, but this is something out of a movie, or one of those Hollywood TV shows I watched as a teen. The house is a sort of off white building with massive windows and a beautiful tropical garden at the front. It's also huge, it looks even bigger than the house in London which I didn't think was even possible.

He nods, "yeah... it nearly wasn't, I put it on the market last year but it didn't sell and I took it off again, it's a good neighbourhood and I need a house when I'm out here... do you like it?"

"It's gorgeous, it... is massive and stunning. I can't believe I'm about to stay here for however long... I feel like Ive been in a very long dream, my life surely can't be real?"

"You're so cute, baby." He chuckles.

"Let's go inside, love. I'll show you around and we can unpack. We'll just have a lazy day, I'm sure you're tired from the flight." He says.

I smile and nod, the driver helps with our bags and then he leaves Harry's car is parked in the driveway, and another vintage looking one is around the side of the house, there's a garage too, I bet there's another car in there, my little mini is nothing compared to this.

I follow him inside, dragging my suitcase while he carries the rest of our things.

The inside of the house is exactly what I expected, it's beautiful and modern with stunning artwork and furniture.

"This is gorgeous..."

"Hm but not as gorgeous as you." He quirks and gives me the cheesiest grin.

"Smooth..." I grin and giggle softly.

"Always." He nods and comes over to me when he's set the luggage by the stairs. He gently grips my hips and pulls me towards him.

"What're you up to?" I laugh.

"Nothing at all, I just want to let you know that this is your place too, okay? Just like the house in London, I want you to be comfortable here. If there's any changes you want to make, I want you to do it..." he says.

I tilt my head to look up at him, "your place is amazing Harry, I wouldn't want to change anything."

"Our place..." he hums, "and I'm serious, even if it's just a little thing. I'll sort my closet for your clothes." He says.

I smile and peck his lips, "I love you so much, you're the best." I tell him.

He kisses me back and gently squeezes my waist.

"Come on, I'll show you upstairs." He smiles, "we can unpack and then order some food and maybe watch a movie? I think we'll maybe have an early night, and then tomorrow I can show you around?"

"I think that sounds perfect..." I hum, "I might get a shower while we wait on the food, I feel all gross from the plane journey, I need to get out of these clothes." I say as we carry our things upstairs.

"I'd like to get out of these clothes too." He smirks."

"Shh you." I laugh and playfully roll my eyes.

I unzip my suitcase when he puts it on his bed, his room is gorgeous, it's painted this dark green colour, with black sheets, it's so different but I love it. He goes into his closest abs moves some things around, I hear him opening and closing drawers too.

"I've cleared a side for you, for now." He says when he comes back out, smiling at me.

"Thank you baby, that's so sweet of you." I tell him as I lay out my clothes, sorting it out in clothes and pyjamas and underwear.

"Oh...I like this." He smirks and picks up a red corset, theres a matching thong somewhere, I forgot about it honestly, I'd ordered it just last week and brought it here to wear for him.

"That was supposed to be a surprise..." I blush and giggle.

"Ah, I'll pretend I never saw it. Promise." He smirks even more.

I laugh and nod, taking all of the underwear I'd brought into the closet, and putting it into one of the empty drawers. I look around his closet, it's absolutely huge, it's almost as big as the bedroom, I smile when I spy his suits some of them at least, there's so many colours and sparkles, in one corner of the closet, a row of hangers of suits of all kinds, I walk over and look at them, I don't dare to touch them, I can't imagine how much they cost.

"Like them?" I hear him from behind me.

I smile and nod, "I love them, I wish I got to see your tour in person, seeing you in all these sexy night. They're amazing..."

"You'll see the next one, I promise. You can help me pick them all out." He says.

"Oh yeah? Are you hiring me?" I joke.

"Now...there's a good suggestion." He grins, "an excuse to keep you as close as possible, Hmm...let me sort that?"

"Ha, sure Haz..." I grin, obviously he isn't serious.

He laughs and puts my pyjamas into a drawer underneath where I put my underwear.

"Thanks babe..." I hum, going back out for my clothes.

We put everything away before he orders our food and I jump in the shower quickly to wash off the travel feeling, I put on a pair of shorts and a tank top then, I love the heat, it feels so nice, I make my way down to Harry, looking into a few rooms along the way, I find Harry in the kitchen preparing us some drinks.

I peck his lips and then move over to the glass doors that lead outside, "wow..." I whisper, looking at the massive garden with a pool and loungers, and a view of the city, a beautiful view that I can't wait to take in properly.