Chapter 18 - Aurora

Thanks to everyone who's reading! I hope you're enjoying!
If you could vote of leave a comment I'd love that!
Lx
***

We're still playing truth or dare, I think it's been well over an hour since we started playing. But I'm not complaining it's playful and fun, we discussed turn ons and turn offs, along with most of the details of our entire sex lives, I feel like I'm a teenager again, playing silly games like this, we've ditched the alcoholic drinks though, we had enough last night, that's for sure. I haven't been that drunk in a long while.

And being sober makes this even more fun in my opinion.

"I pick dare." I tell him when he asks me, looking over at him as I wait for his dare, he thinks for ages, I pretend to tap my wrist where a watch would be.

"Give me a lap dance." Harry grins at me, wiggling his eyebrows playfully.

I blush, "what? A lap dance. I've never done that before..." I giggle.

"There's a first time for everything..." he smirks, patting his lap as he sits up straight, "come on then... only if you want to though." He adds sincerely.

I look at him for a second before I stand up, I feel really nervous, but also a little excited, this is... fun, and sexy. I bite down on my bottom lip as I step in front of him, my legs brushing again his legs. I've never done this before, I'm not really sure how but I go for it, I wiggle my hips and turn around, sitting fully in his lap and moving my hips in little circle, my head tilted back so that my hair brushes over his face and neck. I've no idea if I'm any good, but I swear I can hear him breathing heavier now.

I turn around and look at him, he tilts his head and looks up at me, his eyes hooded and his jaw slack.

I move myself to straddle his lap, putting my hands on his shoulders as I continue to circle my hips, I can feel him now through his sweatpants, he's hard, like really hard.

"How's this...?" I ask in a whisper, I'm turned on too, I can feel those feelings deep in my stomach. Are we really going to go that far again...?

"This is... very, very good." He says, his voice deeper now, a lot more husky.

I nod and continue, grinding my hips harder against his, he moves his hands and grabs my waist, squeezing my hips, hard but not hard enough for it to hurt, I keep going for shoulder few seconds before he launches forward and kisses me, my lips, my jawline and then down my neck. Without warning he tugs at the shirt of his that I'm wearing and removes it, throwing it onto the floor, and then his lips meet my breasts, and I gasp and moans, arching my back to give him more access, a quiet way of asking for more.

In seconds we're completely naked and he has me lying on my back, stretching out on the sofa. He moved down until he's between my legs and then I'm gasping and moaning as he keeps going, I grip the blanket that's under me on the couch, squeezing my fist tight around it.

"Holy...fuck..." I breathe, he's so good at this, I feel myself edging closer to a really amazing climax when he stops, I immediately look down at him and see the grin on his face, he knows what he's doing.

"Harry..." I breathe, "don't... stop. Please don't stop."

He smirks again and uses his tongue so slowly and deliberately teasingly, "please, I'm so close." I squirm, and then he obliges, within seconds in coming undone and moaning out his name, I've never felt this good or been this vocal, I pant for a second before I look down at him, "your turn?" I say with a smirk.

We're both still naked again by the time we're finished, both of us still lying on the couch, I'm still panting ever so slightly. I tilt my head so that I can see him, and I blush when I notice him looking at right at me, unashamedly staring.

"So... that happened again." I say and giggle quietly.

"It did." He nods and ruffles his hair with his hand, "I swear I didn't plan that." he adds and chuckles, looking up at me with such a sexy look I nearly melt.

"Mm sure sure, so the lap dance dare was so innocent, yeah?" I joke and playfully nudge him with my foot.

He laughs and nudges me back, "it was, I didn't know you'd be that good, I swear." He smirks.

"Oi! You should have expected amazing things." I giggle playfully and wiggle my eyebrows.

The rest of the night is filled with playfulness and movies, we watch a couple of marvel movies, something that both of us really like, I put on his shirt again when it gets really chilly, and he puts on his boxers, we have a glass of wine and some crisps while we watch, sticking to just the one glass of wine this time.

I glance at him every now and again feel a sudden urge to pinch myself, it doesn't feel like this should be real life, he's... Harry Styles, but right now he's just Harry. I'm having so much fun hanging out with him, getting to know him and enjoying his company, it makes me sad when I think that this is inevitably going to end, he'll go back to his life, his job and his people and I'll go back to mine.

It upsets me when I think how much I'll actually miss him, after one weekend... how do you bond with someone so much in such a short amount of time? I know the sex has obviously sped it up, but even if sex wasn't involved, I'd still feel so close to him.

"I like hanging out with you..." he says softly, almost like he's stealing my thoughts right from inside my brain, I even wonder to myself if I said that aloud. I look at him and smile softly, probably a little sadly if I'm honest, he's looking right back at me, wearing the same smile on his lips, so he's thinking the same thing...

"I like it too, I like it a lot. It'll suck going back home tomorrow, back to work..." I sigh.

"Maybe not tomorrow, it's still snowing... it says it's supposed to snow until tomorrow, maybe you'll get another day here..."

"Are you not getting bored of me?" I joke with him.

"Not at all, like I said, I like you being here." He smiles, "I thought I wanted to be completely alone for a while, just me. To kind of get myself together again, but I think I'll be lonely when you leave." He says and I swear I can feel my hearty squeeze in my chest and butterflies erupt in my tummy.

"I'll miss you." I tell him and nod.