Chapter 49 -Aurora

Thank you again for reading, I can't believe it's nearly chapter 50! Please keep voting and commenting (:
Lx
***

I wake up to Harry gently nudging me, I blink a few times before I look at him, "hey, sorry I woke you, they're serving breakfast now..." he says, "I didn't want you missing out and be hungry later, it'll not be long until we land either..." he says softly.

"Thank you..." I reply sleepily, wiping at my eyes, getting rid of any sleep caught in there.
I can't imagine the state my hair is in right now, I'm imaging a birds nest atop my head, with bits sticking out everywhere "I'm just going to nip to the loo..." I tell Harry and get up to go, he smiles up at me and nods, I bend down a place a quick kiss to his lips, "love you..." I hum as I walk down the aisle of the plane as he replies that he loves me too.

I come back to my seat a few minutes later feeling a lot fresher, with my hair tied up into a messy bun and my face washed in the little sink.

My breakfast is already here on the table in front of my seat, there's a gorgeous fruit platter, some cereal and the omelette that I ordered, along with orange and apple juice. It looks delicious.

"Oh yum." I smile as I sit down and take a sip from the apple juice.

"Looks nice doesn't it?" Harry ordered the same as mine, apart from the ham in the omelette, he just got cheese and chives instead of ham and cheese.

"Yes, so yummy." I smile, "I didn't realise we'd get so much, I was just expecting the omelette, this is amazing, the fruit looks incredible." I say as I eat a piece of dragon fruit, it's such a fancy platter.

He nods, "it is, it's good food, as far as plane food goes..."

"We had those little plastic things going to New York, with some sort of chicken and potatoes and the packets of bread and cheese, it was okay, it wasn't horrible at all...but this is something else entirely, I feel like I'm at a restaurant."

He laughs and nods, "I'm going to fly you on a private plane some day, it has it's own chef and bedrooms, a shower... it's honestly incredible, I don't do it very often, we did more so when I was in the band they would have got us a private jet sometimes, but I try not to these days. It's obviously so bad for the environment. But one day, I promise... a special day for us."

I blush, "you'd do that for me?"

"Of course..." he nods.

"I don't expect that at all... this is way more than enough." I tell him

"I know, love. I'm going to love spoiling you though..."

"No no no, you can't do that." I say shaking my head, laughing lightly. I couldn't let him do that, he already sort of has, he cleared a room in his house and bought me my own shelves for books and all my personal things, and bought one of those egg chairs that hang down from the ceiling, as well as a huge beanbag, it's my own little room, I do love it, I love his whole house though, he didn't need to do that.

My birthday is coming up, in just over a week and I'm a little nervous to know what he's going to do for it, what he'll get me as a gift, I have a feeling he's been holding back so far...

"Mm yes I can." He grins cheekily at me, "and I will..."

After we finish our breakfast I move over to his seat again and we watch some more Derry Girls before the seatbelt sign comes on again for landing, I watch out the window as we get lower, the city suddenly burst through the clouds and I gasp. It's huge and it just looks amazing, I still can't believe I'm really here.

The heat hits as soon as they open the aircraft doors, I can see the sun shining through just behind our cabin where the door is.

We don't rush off the plane, we actually wait until last, Harry smiles at me and asks me what I thought about LA from the sky, I gush at how amazing it looked and how excited I am to see it all.

"Would it be okay if I get a picture with you before you leave?" Someone asks when we gather our things and get up, I look around and see one of the stewardesses looking at Harry, she looks at me and smiles shyly.

Harry, of course agrees. "I can take it, if you like?" I offer and give her a warm smile.

"That would be great, thank you so much." She says and hands me her phone, open to the camera. I snap a couple of pictures when Harry puts his arm around her and they both smile my way.

She thanks him and wishes us a good stay before we get off the plane, security meets us just as we go inside the building, they have one of the buggies and Harry climbs on, holding his hand out to me, I'm surprised but I climb on, the driver checks we're settled before he starts driving us through the airport, I only understand why when I see the crowds, and how far we have to go, the airport is huge and filled me people in every direction.

"I feel like a Princess." I whisper to him and grin.

"You are a princess." He chuckles and puts his arm around my shoulder, the driver takes us to the exit, someone is already there with our luggage, I keep getting shocked by all of this, I wonder if I'll ever get used to it...

We get into a waiting car and are whisked away from the airport, I however don't miss the flashes of cameras as soon as we stepped foot outside the terminal and people shouting Harry's name, holy shit. He was holding my hand so tightly it was close to hurting, his head was down just like mine and he rushed to the car, letting the security put our suitcases into the boot.

My heart is still beating a little faster than normal as we drive away, I watch out the window at all the people with suitcases getting into cars, the door we came out is the only one with cameramen, I sort of expected them to be everywhere.

"That was mad..." I tell him before he can ask me anything, "but I'm okay, my first taste of the paparazzi... wow Harry, I don't know how you do it, but I'll get used to it, I swear." I say.

He nods and sighs, the last thing I was is him being annoyed, "I promise I'm okay Harry, you're worth a few photos..."

"I'm sorry, I had no clue they'd be there. I thought we'd go unnoticed... the pictures will be out tomorrow. I'm sorry."

"Please don't be, don't doubt this. I see what you be and photographers being way worse here, but... you're worth a few photos getting out. We're strong, aren't we? We'll be okay..." I say softly, taking his hand.

He looks at me and nods, "yeah, yeah baby. We are. So strong. I just wanted to have you to myself for a little while longer before we got hounded, I promise you I won't let them bombard you..." he says, giving my hand a gentle squeeze, "we'll still have the best time, and now you're definitely coming to the Grammy's with me." He says and pecks my cheek.

"I can't wait, baby..." I smile, glancing out the window, this is a completely new world I'm in now.