Chapter 43 - Aurora

Things really move fast after that, after a couple of days Harry had to go back to London for some meetings, we both felt the loss immediately, it felt so empty without him with me, I missed him a lot and I didn't even mind admitting that.

He came back every time he could though, even if it was just for a day or two, I just loved that he wanted to come back so much.

It was just over four weeks since I broke my ankle, Harry had texted yesterday to ask me if I think I was up to travelling, not far but somewhere on a plane, I was so curious but he wouldn't tell me where or what he was planning yet. Only that he would be here tomorrow and that I should pack tonight ready to leave tomorrow.

I couldn't stop grinning, my mum helped me get a suitcase packed, with pyjamas, underwear and a few different outfit choices, probably enough for a week, I think. And of course extra shoes.

"Where is he taking you? Do you think maybe it's that road trip that you were meant to do before?" My mum asks.

"Ouch." I say and laugh lightly at the memory.

"Oh, sorry sorry. Didn't mean to bring that up." She apologies.

"I'm kidding, it's fine, but no...he asked if I had a passport and was okay to get on a plane... which I am with the boot now and not the cast." They changed it to a boot on my four week check up a few weeks ago, which I was so happy about.

She nods, "hmm a mystery, so romantic." She grins and wiggles her eyebrows.

"No! It's annoying! I'm too impatient to wait. I want to know what's happening. I like to plan." I giggle.

She smiles and nods, "you'll find out soon, love. When is he getting here?"

"In the morning." I say and smile at the thought of him being here again, I can't wait to hug him and kiss him.

"That's exciting." She grins, "you two are moving fast, Hmm?"

"We are, a bit... in a sense." I nod, "I don't think it's too fast though, is it?"

"No, no I don't mean it like that. It's just nice to see you so happy, and I can tell he's happy too. With you." She says smiling softly.

I nod, "I hope he's really happy, I hope we both are, all the time."

"I'm sure you will be, love. I'm sure." She smiles.

I could barely seen that night, when I did eventually get to sleep I had a dream about Harry, him taking me to Hawaii, which I knew wasn't about to happen, but it did make me wake up in the best mood.

Harry arrived only an hour or so after I woke up, thankfully I had already showered and got dressed. I flung my arms around him as soon as I opened the door for him, "hi! I missed you!" I beamed.

"I missed you too, baby." He says, making me melt as he leans in for a kiss.

"Where are you taking me?" I grin at him.

"Right in there with the questions, Hmm?" He chuckles.

I nod, "yes! I'm dying to know. Please tell me." I laugh.

"I was thinking of taking you home...if that's okay? I've booked us some flights for later?"

"To London?" I grin at him, "oh my god!"

"Not London exactly... we can go there, but I was thinking back to my hometown first..."

"Hometown as in like where your family are...?" I ask him, suddenly feeling nervous.

"Yes... if that's something you'd be okay with?"

"You'd want me to meet your family..?" I ask him, I'm shocked honestly.

"I'd love you too, my mum already knows all about you, she's been bugging me for weeks, she's dying to meet you." He tells me and I have this feeling in my stomach, somewhere between excitement and terror.

"Really?"

"Yes babe, I've met your mum. I think it's time you met mine. She'll love you, I already know it."

"I hope she does...I'm nervous." I laugh.

"Don't be nervous babe, she's not one by scary, I swear."

"Hm, I'm only slightly convinced..."

"I'll convince you over the next few hours before our flight, and if that doesn't work I'll provide lots of alcohol on the flight, you'll be so tipsy you'll not feel any of those drives anymore." He grins at me.

"Hmm." I laugh as we go up the stairs, "that doesn't seem like a great plan to me... but we'll see how I feel later. What time is our flight?"

"It's at four, is that okay? Are you all packed and stuff?"

"I am." I nod, "I packed a few different outfits, like a weeks worth? Does that sound okay?" I ask him.

He nods, "that sounds perfect, love." He smiles, "if you need anything else, we can get it. We'll just be staying at home and relaxing, nothing too strenuous with your ankle, promise."

"That sounds good, no long country walks? No?" I laugh.

"Hmm maybe a local hobble for you, I'll show you around as much as I can. You're a pro with your crutches now, I'm sure you can handle it." He grins at me, I laugh and nod.

My mum makes us lunch in the cafe before we leave for the airport, I hug her goodbye and promise to call when we got there.

I get a taste of Harry, being Harry Styles when we get to the airport, we have out own security guard and fast tracked security at the airport, going to lounge to wait for our flight, I even caught a few people snapping a photo of him, it's all a bit crazy honestly.

"Are you okay?" He asks me as we make our way to the plane, having priority boarding and a set up the front in first class, I didn't even know these flights had first class, but we have extra leg room and bottle water and snacks placed in front of us, I feel so fancy.

Harry poses for photos with a couple of fans before we take off, one is a little girl, only about ten, he is so sweet with her that it makes me smile from ear to ear.

"I'm sorry about that..." he says when he returns to his seat.

I smile, "don't be, baby. That made me smile. I love that so many people love you so much."

"Yeah? Are you one of those?" He grins.

I look at him, we haven't exactly said those words yet, I feel this little clump of nervousness inside, but I nod my head. "Yeah...I do. I do love you." I tell him and watch his expressions changed to one of complete adoration.

"I love you too, Aurora." He says and leans over towards me, planting a loving kiss on my lips.