Chapter 68 - Aurora

I think I might end this story quite soon. I don't want to drag it out or anything. And I do have another idea! So I won't be disappearing! (:
Lx
***

I'm getting married tomorrow. Tomorrow.

After we made the booking we flew to Lake Como and thankfully the venue was even more stunning in person.

We had a meeting and arranged everything, the food, the cake, the music, the flowers, the decor, and they even had people come in to do a trial for my hair and make up. It was all so professional and fancy and it made everything so easy for us.

As soon as we got back I went dress shopping, slightly worried that I wouldn't find anything in such a time crunch, but I did. I found the most gorgeous dress, and I can't wait to put it on tomorrow.

Tonight we will be having a dinner with everyone here for the wedding, there's so many of our family and friends here. And so many celebrities that I have to remember this is my wedding and not some fancy award show every hour, I swear.

I'm getting ready now, doing my make up in our gorgeous suite, the hotel is beautiful and we have the whole place just for wedding guests. Harry won't be staying in the suite tonight, he's staying with his mum instead, which I find the sweetest thing ever.

I can't even begin to think about how lucky I am, finding Harry has been the single best thing to happen to me, I don't know what I'd do without him.

I keep fantasising about tomorrow, walking down the aisle towards him, watching his gorgeous eyes look at me.

And the after that our life together, Harry still won't tell me where the honeymoon is, he's keeping it a secret, but I'm so desperate to know, it'll be amazing no doubt.

I finish my make up and hair just as Harry gets out of the shower, I have my outfit for tonight hanging up on the wardrobe, I'm wearing an emerald green shift dress, with stroppy black heels, simple but elegant I think. I smile and make my way over, slipping into the dress.

"You look stunning." I hear Harry's raspy voice before I even turn round. I smile to myself and turn to face him, moving over closer to him.

I stand up on my tiptoes, my shoes aren't on yet, and I kiss him softly.

"Thank you, soon to be hubby." I grin.

He smiles and encloses me in his arms, "you're so welcome, soon to be wifey?"

I grin and slip out of his grip, going to put on my shoes.

"How're you feeling? Any cold feet yet?" He asks me, getting himself dressed now.

I shake my head, "Nope, my feet are super toasty. What about you?"

He shakes his head, "no baby, I can't fucking wait."

"I can't fucking wait either." I grin.

"This time tomorrow you'll be Mrs Styles."

"I love that, Mrs Aurora Styles, it has a ring to it, Hmm?" I smile.

"It has the most perfect ring to it, I've never heard anything better."

"Me neither." I grin, and spray myself with my favourite perfume, Coco Mademoiselle.

Once we're both ready we make our way to the dining hall downstairs, it's a different room from where our wedding reception will be, but it's still decorated so nicely, white flowers bloom all around the room.

There's cheers and some claps when we walk in hand in hand.

I laugh, "we're not married yet." I joke, making our way to one of the tables in the centre, with our family. I glance around on my way,  surprised by how many people are here, not everyone has joined us tonight, but there's at least sixty people scattered around the tables, there'll be over one hundred tomorrow, I can't imagine getting around to chat to everyone.

It makes me a bit nervous honestly.

I sit down beside my mum with Harry sitting on the other side, tonight the food is ordered at the table, instead of how we've preordered for the reception tomorrow, a waitress approached us right away, taking out drinks order and our food order once we've had a look through the menu.

"I can't wait to eat." Harry says, putting his arm around the back of my chair.

"Me either, I've barely had anything today." I say, we spent ages going over everything to make sure it's all perfect for tomorrow, I definitely skipped lunch, so I'm excited for my dinner.

The food is so quick, the service is amazing.

They've turned on a playlist we've set up quietly in the background, songs that we both love. It was one of the things we spent the longest on, honestly. Obviously music is a big part of Harry's life, and I love it too. I made him add a few of my favourite songs of his, which is funnily the first song that comes on, Canyon Moon starts playing quietly around the room.

I look at him and smile, watching his cheeks blush a bit, I kiss the cheek closest to me.

"You're my favourite..." I whisper.